Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scary and depressing stuff from the head of MI5

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
As scary & horrific these attacks have been France are a much easier target than the uk.

(a) France has borders with 8 other countries
(b) French is the common language of Africa & the middle east.
(c) France fly direct to Africa & the middle east

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I'd give the authorities access to anything of mine that they wanted, if I could be sure that they used it for the right things.

e.g. m45turbation, fraud and notice boards with daft photos on.

Apart from that they should stay ill-informed, unaware, blind, unable to anticipate attacks, and entirely responsible when people are killed.

Freedom for Tooting!

Edit - I can't believe I had to edit the word 'm45turbation' to stop it being asterisked out.

How about vagina, or penis?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
As scary & horrific these attacks have been France are a much easier target than the uk.

Plus i believe that France has more Muslims than any other EU country, some say as the population of the aforementioned gets larger. the trouble escalates, especially after a certain percentage. These assumptions could be wrong of course, only time will tell.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

These attacks have been by homeland activists - they didn't fly in to France they lived there

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Amazing really. We have witnessed atrocities and killing over the last few days and as per the threads turn around to how bad we are/were.....even NI is dragged in again, our colonisation of countries from 50 years ago.
Yep, i'm wavering, the slaughters in France yesterday were down to the Crusades, the NI Protestants and Catholics, our colonisation of countries etc.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
These attacks have been by homeland activists - they didn't fly in to France they lived there

The skills that those terrorists possessed were not gained in France.

These men were not brainwashed kids who were then given a gun they were highly trained assassins who had probably killed before.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
The skills that those terrorists possessed were not gained in France.

These men were not brainwashed kids who were then given a gun they were highly trained assassins who had probably killed before.

They were trained in camps in FRANCE Yemen & Iraq - Assassins probably would have never been caught or killed - they were home grown martyrs. 911 was carried out by Saudis not afghans Saudi is pro USA. 7/7 by English islamists I can't think of one terrorist attack that hasn't involved brainwashed people attacking homeland sites save 9/11 but even that was by allies

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
They were trained in camps in FRANCE Yemen & Iraq - Assassins probably would have never been caught or killed - they were home grown martyrs. 911 was carried out by Saudis not afghans Saudi is pro USA. 7/7 by English islamists I can't think of one terrorist attack that hasn't involved brainwashed people attacking homeland sites save 9/11 but even that was by allies

You talk as though you know them.

So my point that France has a direct route to iraq & Yemen is surely a valid one.

Also what do you mean stating( Assassins probably would have never been caught or killed )

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Thankfully at the moment the UK and parts of Europe have only one religion to worry about re borders....the rest atm seem to rub along quite nicely.

This isn't the end though is it? its not (as Churchill said) the end of the beginning its just the start.

You do know that Churchill was close to becoming an Islamist don't you, he was quite taken with the religion even dressing in Islamic robes - thankfully he didn't like some of the darker aspects of the religion

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You do know that Churchill was close to becoming an Islamist don't you,

this is utter bollocks based on a mis-appropriated quote, and living in hot muslim countries thought it might be a clever idea to adopt their dress.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This isn't the end though is it? its not (as Churchill said) the end of the beginning its just the start.

You do know that Churchill was close to becoming an Islamist don't you, he was quite taken with the religion even dressing in Islamic robes - thankfully he didn't like some of the darker aspects of the religion

Hmmm. You mean this Winston Churchill.
"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!
Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia
in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many
countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods
of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the
Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan
law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as
a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the
faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion
paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde
force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant
and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising
fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the
strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled,
the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
You talk as though you know them.

So my point that France has a direct route to iraq & Yemen is surely a valid one.

Also what do you mean stating( Assassins probably would have never been caught or killed )

I have strong interests in history, current affairs, wars and religion and read and watch the news - they were french citizens born in France I think - they attended training camps one in central France. Its all in the news.

If they were assassins or soldiers they would probably have escaped over the borders and come back to attack again - these were people indoctrinated to die for their cause. They might have been financed from Yemen but they are homegrown problem and thats what worrying for the authorities

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Yeah really....Scroll down for same speech as put up before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_River_War

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!
Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia
in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many
countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods
of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the
Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan
law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as
a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the
faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion
paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde
force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant
and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising
fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the
strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled,
the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here