Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SC may come after OUR players!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
DK was stupid enough not to put an embargo on this happening...

Madejski has put an embargo on Pardew taking any contracted players from Reading to West Ham.

Now either DK must have forgot or is really struggling for cash.

???

Last edited:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
mmm and it's not good when you hear Danny stating how much he thought of Coppell. Let's just hope the famous team spirit is enough to keep our boys together. If it isn't, Coppell leaving could go from annoying to disastrous. T:censored: t.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
If Dick Knight allows any of our players to follow Coppell and f*** our promotion chances up then he can f*** right off.

DK has to think about the playing side for once and keep the team togeather. It's all very well letting clubs come in for our managers and players and get compersation etc, But the time will come when we will start getting shit players and be back were we was a few seasons ago.

DK has to say enough is enough. We want to watch good football not see crap and hear DK saying I got so much £ for him.

DK must think to himself we'll fill Falmer even if we was in the 3rd division with a bunch of muppet footballers so I'll sell any players even if I make £20,000 profit.

Cant believe he didn't put a clause into that contract saying you can't come poaching.

We are the laughing stock of football, Not the England team.

ojalbion

Jul 7, 2003
how can you stop other clubs making an offer to another club? all our players are contracted, if he wants to make a bid he can like any other club- they can be turned down

would any of our players be good enough for a promotion push to the Premiership, maybe one or 2 but im sure Reading have decent players in these positions

for a man who takes so long to say anything on anything i thought coppells words on the subject were in poor taste

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
He should have done the clause and stop thinking of putting money into falmer all the time.
There is nothing wrong with dick sticking his hand in his pocket for once is there mmmm.

He tends to jump of joy at the prospect of more money grrrrrr!:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here