Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saw 4....

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
Havent seen it and probabily wont as I think the original idea has now run its course - Saw 3 was crap (IMHO)

As a side issue I was channel hopping yesterday afternoon and came across what I thought was a preview of Saw 4 ... it turned out to be Smallville - the programme blatantly used the style of "SAW"... even to the point of asking "Do you want to play a game".... isnt this plagarism?

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
ive seen it and yea it is a bit confusing but worked most of it out except the ending ???

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Watched it at the weekend, basically its trying to make the franchise continue for as many sequels as they can, while they can, but struggling to make the main story continue on as the main characters are dead.
The premise is to have this films main character put others into jigsaw style puzzles, while he tries to solve his own, (so continuing the story) but basically it's a way to say that Jigsaw was not working on his own, and his partner in crime is continuing his work, with the twist being, the partner is not who you think it will be? - predictably!
It doesn't help that randomly, they flash back to previous scenes in quadrilogy (mainly returning to the previous room where Saw was killed in saw 3, which isn't really needed, and leads to confusion)
They now have a way to get a film to continue, following the partner as he continues setting the puzzles for others.
Watch out for Saw 5, bound to be out soon!

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Yeah I get all that much, I understood it all right up until the last 5 minutes but it seemed to be implying that what happened in Saw 3 and Saw 4 was at the same time! Too much flicking between the two films methinks!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Saw 5 is already in production and will be released in 3D. Will Freddy Kruger turn up in Saw 6 ?

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
reading from Wikipedia (if you believe it), Saw 5 & 6 have already been agreed.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
utter gash

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here