Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SAW 3 - The Film is seriously fecked up and should carry a warning

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Saw 3 - 1.5

I liked Saw and Saw 2 as the were superior horror flicks with a decent story and an adequate amount of gore.

Hired Saw 3 and watched it. It is a seriously f*** up piece of work and in my opinion should carry a warning on the front. It is just 2 hours of relentless gore and sicker and sicker traps and excruitiating deaths invented by the Jigsaw. How he managed to put on these contraptions together is beyond me as he is seriously ill with Cancer.

The point of the murders and traps is to punish people's wrong doing's and show them the error of their ways and one bloke in particular was taught a lesson about not seeking vengeance on someone who has done you wrong. Well how fecking hypocritical is that when Jigsaw is doing all this as he has the hump he is dying of cancer and wants to punish people wasting their lives.

The first 20 minutes were relentless gore and there were some seriously fecked up things like the rotting Pig carcases being spliced into a bloke at the bottom of a vat and the bloke who killed the blokes boy in the car accident being literally pulled and twisted apart that was so bad I actually started to feel physically sick.

I like a good horror but this was repulsive and sick frankly and I would not have been suprised if it was banned. I did not enjoy a single moment it was an ordeal and the work of a seriously fecked up mind imho.

Avoid if you want to keep your food down.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Its been out for about 6 months.

its shit.

think you find it does carry a warning- 18.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
even for an 18 it is totally over the top and could seriously feck up someone of a weak disposition, repulsive, also only came out on DVD Friday

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I enjoyed it:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle S, I am in WHOLEHEARTED agreement. I think I even did a thread on how f***ing sick this film is after I saw it at the cinema. During the film, I got up and wandered out several times just to get away from it. Three people walked out for GOOD and never came back. Several seats at the front were taped off where someone had vomited.

I'm normally absolutely fine when it comes to horror films. Its only special effects and all that. But this one crossed the line. The brain surgeory scene had me seriously struggling, and it got to a point where the whole thing was just a horrendous ordeal.

I will NEVER watch that film again.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Uncle Spielberg said:
Saw 3 - 1.5

I liked Saw and Saw 2 as the were superior horror flicks with a decent story and an adequate amount of gore.

Hired Saw 3 and watched it. It is a seriously f*** up piece of work and in my opinion should carry a warning on the front. It is just 2 hours of relentless gore and sicker and sicker traps and excruitiating deaths invented by the Jigsaw. How he managed to put on these contraptions together is beyond me as he is seriously ill with Cancer.

The point of the murders and traps is to punish people's wrong doing's and show them the error of their ways and one bloke in particular was taught a lesson about not seeking vengeance on someone who has done you wrong. Well how fecking hypocritical is that when Jigsaw is doing all this as he has the hump he is dying of cancer and wants to punish people wasting their lives.

The first 20 minutes were relentless gore and there were some seriously fecked up things like the rotting Pig carcases being spliced into a bloke at the bottom of a vat and the bloke who killed the blokes boy in the car accident being literally pulled and twisted apart that was so bad I actually started to feel physically sick.

I like a good horror but this was repulsive and sick frankly and I would not have been suprised if it was banned. I did not enjoy a single moment it was an ordeal and the work of a seriously fecked up mind imho.

Avoid if you want to keep your food down.

Stick to films like ET then.You may not like it but others will.I've seen alot worse on the net i bet

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
Why didn't you just turn it off after the first twenty minutes? Its like when people write to points of view saying that they were so shocked & disgusted by the content of a show that they had to sit & watch the whole thing bloody thing! If you don't like it, don't watch it!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What did you expect. The Saw films have never been anything but Gorenography.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Double Hard Bastard said:
Why didn't you just turn it off after the first twenty minutes? Its like when people write to points of view saying that they were so shocked & disgusted by the content of a show that they had to sit & watch the whole thing bloody thing! If you don't like it, don't watch it!

I had paid £ 3.50 so was bloody well going to watch it :angry:

and don't be patronising Algie about ET, I watch all types of films and am a horror fan but this film was just plain sick and was not a coherant plot, just gross out after gross out, a horror with sick scenes but for a reason and pure geneous is Seven 8.5 thats how to do it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Silent Bob said:
What did you expect. The Saw films have never been anything but Gorenography.

1 and 2 were well put together stories but this was just an excuse to see if we can make the audience vomit which they suceeded in.

It worked for me when I rented 'Caligula'.
I just turned it off.

Just recently, a bird I know forwarded a file onto me, that showed a bad motorcycle v lamp-post accident. She and I had a really good friend who died by hitting a fence post off a motorbike.
I used to ride, for a few years, and stopped because of those sorts of dangers (people just ignore bikers and pull out of sideroads in front of us).
Was I going to open that file to look at some poor mug's guts? Not a chance, I don't even want the image to get in my mind.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:

Isn't it the girl doing it now though? (Used to be Linda in Becker). I thought she'd become his apprentice.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mr Burns said:

Open your eyes I had hired it out and was damn well going to endure it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here