Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save Our Seagulls, Withdean, We Want Falmer - is it time for us to mobilise again?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No need for insults, he just clearly cares about the club - emotional times!

An insult would be in the form of a statement. I merely asked a question.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Are you an idiot?

I have to agree with you. And I seriously cant believe the person who started this thread really meant it! I have read it a few times thinking, surely it is a wind up :shrug:

Nice. Thanks for that. Two stunningly witty responses there. :tosser:

I'm not an idiot. I just don't see how the club can possibly make such an almighty mess of this situation. But, you're right. Probably better to just sit quietly and wait to see if we get an explanation rather than ask for one. After all, everything certainly seems to be perfectly in order right now. No drama to worry about.

Last edited:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I have this vision of one man standing in the rain with a sign saying 'Sack the Board'

Let's get mobile smiley-shooting-tank.gif

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Nice. Thanks for that. Two stunningly witty responses there. :tosser:

I'm not an idiot. I just don't see how the club can possibly make such an almighty mess of this situation. But, you're right. Pobably better to just sit quietly and wait to see if we can an explanation rather than ask for one. After all, everything certainly seems to be perfectly in order right now. No drama to worry about.

And it's really the silence over the past 4 hours that you are angry about?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
And it's really the silence over the past 4 hours that you are angry about?

No. I'm angry at having my club dragged through the crap on national telly. That's what I'm angry about.

I want to know why this happened. That's all.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
What are you trying to achieve by making insults, young man?
Sorry, sorry, I shouldn't mock you! You were obliviously being serious. :blush:

I agree "The board has made monumental mistakes, the communication has been non existent and the PR has been dire.

However we do not yet have all the information - We should give the board some time to justify their actions before any sort of "mobilisation" should be considered!"

But if we do not get answers, we should mobilse against the board, and take over Falmer (not the stadium, just the village pond)

We can set up men all over Sussex and hold the club to ransom (maybe nick the match ball) until we get the answers we deserve.

What other type of mobilisation were you thinking of. I will go fetch some mobiles for you right away. Will a nokia do? :moo:

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
No. I'm angry at having my club dragged through the crap on national telly. That's what I'm angry about.

I want to know why this happened. That's all.

Because in the middle of contract dispute and days after a disciplinary hearing Gus Poyet decided to do live TV and the club felt they had to cover themselves, that seems to me like good practice

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Because in the middle of contract dispute and days after a disciplinary hearing Gus Poyet decided to do live TV and the club felt they had to cover themselves, that seems to me like good practice
No No No

Don't you get it. That nasty Mr Barber forced Gus to go on live TV the day his announcement was due, just so he could humiliate him in front of the world!! Poor poor Gus :lol: :lol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

I think your reasonableness is wasted on him

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

Good practice that has made "Sacked on TV" headlines across the media tonight, has sent this board into meltdown and has disgusted football fans everywhere.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
You should probably be quoting him rather than me, as he clearly is a young man who needs to learn to understand this concept - as demonstrated above.
I cannot open a thread seeing multiple posters mocking you. Do you not ever get the message. By the way, have you sent Mr. Agabi your details yet:lol:

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Good practice that has made "Sacked on TV" headlines across the media tonight, has sent this board into meltdown and has disgusted football fans everywhere.

Yes Gus was very convincing on TV about not knowing and having been told about it from the BBC but when the truth comes out tomorrow it may look a little different. He lied and it made the club look very bad.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Not to mention idiots starting threads comparing Barber to Bellotti and Archer and mobilising against the board

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Yes Gus was very convincing on TV about not knowing and having been told about it from the BBC but when the truth comes out tomorrow it may look a little different. He lied and it made the club look very bad.
Which is why I think the next Statement that Andy Naylor spoke about was about this. Maybe the club stopped it as they will give Poyet the chance to retract his comments, and therefore been seen to be being reasonable.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

If it's as clear cut as you say, I hope the club make this clear tomorrow. Not sure why they didn't tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here