Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Sauna/spa type places with pool.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Looking for a place that you don’t have to join that has steam rooms, sauna, small pool etc. Anywhere from Brighton to Worthing.
Doesn’t have to be luxury, just somewhere you can pay for a few hours chill.

An online search doesn’t really reveal much except top price luxury spa days and gay spank pits.

I think The Grand used to have what I’m looking for but think the pool is gone now.

Anyone know of a place?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looking for a place that you don’t have to join that has steam rooms, sauna, small pool etc. Anywhere from Brighton to Worthing.

An online search doesn’t really reveal much except top price luxury spa days and gay spank pits.

I think The Grand used to have what I’m looking for but think the pool is gone now.

Anyone know of a place?

Big issue at the moment with deferred gift vouchers etc…..most spa places having to use all capacity to use these up so booking anywhere is difficult

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer

Anyone know of a place?

Harbour hotel at the bottom of West Street in Brighton does. It may offer half day packages though but I’m sure you can check.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Mr Clamp :lolol:
1: Who searches for a sauna at 2:55am ?
2: What the heck is a gay spank pit ? Sounds like an establishment Mr Fred Elliott might frequent.
:lolol:

Hahaha! Yes, well, it may indeed seem bizarre but I’m on a night shift, got a couple of days off coming up after a long run of nights and thought I’d see if there was a place myself and Lady TC could visit without having to be members or pay top whack but not be surrounded by children etc.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Bristol Gardens Spa ? :whistle:

Ha! I looked at that and then started reading the “house rules”. We’re all booked up for something called a “mixer”. Looks good, can’t wait to surprise the good lady.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is Eden’s Saunasium still going under a different name? I think that fitted the spank pit metaphor perfectly :wink:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
There is a converted horse box into a sauna at widewater Shoreham. Along the footpath near the ice cream place.

Odd thing but quite enterprising for those who set it up. Been there for a couple of months now.

No pool but there's a sea right next to it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There is a converted horse box into a sauna at widewater Shoreham. Along the footpath near the ice cream place.

Odd thing but quite enterprising for those who set it up. Been there for a couple of months now.

No pool but there's a sea right next to it.

Ha! Yes, I have walked past most weekends. I’ve not fancied it I must admit, a horse box on the gravelly bit not far from the public conveniences. And £45 an hour!
I think the Covid era has made some people deludedly assume people will support any old business.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Ha! Yes, I have walked past most weekends. I’ve not fancied it I must admit, a horse box on the gravelly bit not far from the public conveniences. And £45 an hour!
I think the Covid era has made some people deludedly assume people will support any old business.

I walk my dog along there in the day at the weekends and can't say I've ever seen anyone in there. Doesn't get me thinking I'll run home and get my speedos.

Plus 'fits upto 4 people' - hardly social distancing too.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ha! I looked at that and then started reading the “house rules”. We’re all booked up for something called a “mixer”. Looks good, can’t wait to surprise the good lady.

To be fair their spa area is actually quite good .... just as long as you don't mind being naked while using it. Just stay off the top floor if you're sensitive !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be fair their spa area is actually quite good .... just as long as you don't mind being naked while using it. Just stay off the top floor if you're sensitive !

Reminds me of a time I was in Heidelberg and decided to use the hotel sauna, and a couple of German women then popped in, too. And I though the black forest was in Baden-Württemberg!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here