Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday's early kick off

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Why move the game to a 1 o'clock kick off when the England game kicks off at 3 giving us all about 10 minutes to get home to watch it???

If your going to move it then make it worthwhile.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ten minutes is fine :thumbsup:

(not really - our game will probably not even finish until 3 anyway!)

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Stay at home to watch it, if you care enough to come on here whinging !

Well i'm not that bothered about watching the England game just seems odd to go to the hassle of moving the game because of it but not give people enough time to get home to watch it. Even a 12:30 kick off would have been better.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I might watch the 2nd half if I can be bothered.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep I would rather they had moved it to the Friday night so that those of us that wanted to go to both matches could have done so. Also think Friday night would be a better atmosphere than 1pm when everyone is cold sober.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well i'm not that bothered about watching the England game just seems odd to go to the hassle of moving the game because of it but not give people enough time to get home to watch it. Even a 12:30 kick off would have been better.

Agreed.
I'll dash back to my local for the game, but the earliest I'll make it will probably be 3.30. Its not destroyed my world, but it IS moderately annoying.

If we get another Carlisle then thats the first half pretty much written off.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Point taken..............................bit unfortunate we'll miss the kick-off, think of the poor Swindon fans who'll miss it ! Better ?

That's better :thumbsup:

Anyway, those lucky Swindon fans will be able to listen to Alan Green's commentary as they drive home!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes I want to watch it, and yes I AM fussed about it. But not enough to leave the Albion game early.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
clearly none of you have taken the special withdean teleport just round the back of the toilets in the south stand. ill show some of you at half time
:wink:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The most sensible idea would have been for the FA and FAW have got together and thought about the fans and other teams and agreed 6.00pm or 7.00pm kick off or even played the match Friday night or Sunday afternoon. That would have meant only 1 match being changed as opposed to numerous league matches.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i mean if u wanna watch it im not that fussed about it

So not fussed that you've already made 3 replies on this thread including one ridiculous premier league glory supporting attitude statement of 'It's only England.'

Agree it is annoying - prob gonna have to watch the game in and around Withdean area.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yep I would rather they had moved it to the Friday night so that those of us that wanted to go to both matches could have done so. Also think Friday night would be a better atmosphere than 1pm when everyone is cold sober.

So you'd be drunk by 7.30 on a Friday evening? Respect!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here