Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

saturday - pub after the albion game that is kid friendly for the england game

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
was planning to go to a pub after the albion game that allows children (i have 10 year old nephew with me) - if not I will end up missing the england game, anyone any ideas?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Can't go wrong with the right hand bar of the Long Man of Wilmington in Hollingbury

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The beer prices are a sick joke in there. It used to be my regular pre-match haunt for a pint, but that soon stopped when I had to hand over 2 sheets for 3 beers. I go more locally now.

Incidentally, if he's in the right hand bar, he'll be struggling to see the tellybox won't he ? Or have they got a screen on that side as well now ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think we will be actively encouraged to stay behind for games like this and guzzle their beer.

And in fairness, I won't need much encouragement.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
was planning to go to a pub after the albion game that allows children (i have 10 year old nephew with me) - if not I will end up missing the england game, anyone any ideas?

Yup, I would suggest missing the England game, you will much better off for doing so.

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
all seem a bit far away as getting back to these will take a while. Reckon im gonna miss it, oh well im sure i wont miss much

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
The beer prices are a sick joke in there. It used to be my regular pre-match haunt for a pint, but that soon stopped when I had to hand over 2 sheets for 3 beers. I go more locally now.

Incidentally, if he's in the right hand bar, he'll be struggling to see the tellybox won't he ? Or have they got a screen on that side as well now ?

Yeah they got a tellybox in there now

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
This is your answer, (despite the link looking like something else)

live sport and live music in brighton

Was my first thought too, of course!

superseagulls - Kids are allowed in the Station but the only thing i'd say about the place is its quite narrow and gets pretty busy after games - esp if there's a big match on the tv. Your kid might have difficulty seeing the tv above a packed pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here