Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday, Leicester City, biggest game since....

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Gus said in interview that he couldn't remember when he last didn't make any subs in a game, well it was Bristol City away, another 0-0,... we have drawn 40% of our games this year, just think what could and perhaps should have been eh?!

Still we are still in the mix. Leicester is massive of course, I would go with the same lineup, but make changes this time in the last 20mins.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
We should be in the top 3 the amount of points we have thrown away

Agree. All teams will have moments in a game that they can look back with regret, I doubt any in this division have thrown away as many points as us in the 90th min plus. With the experience we have in the side we should be seeing these games out.

tomski

Mar 6, 2013
Bolton
We will probably see off Boro and Smackpool as they are our home games which we seem to have got to grips with. The acid test is whether we can pick up 2 wins away which is going to be a big ask Bristol c, Cardiff and Leicester. That I'm not so sure on. It's certainly getting interesting!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Gus said in interview that he couldn't remember when he last didn't make any subs in a game, well it was Bristol City away, another 0-0,... we have drawn 40% of our games this year, just think what could and perhaps should have been eh?!

Still we are still in the mix. Leicester is massive of course, I would go with the same lineup, but make changes this time in the last 20mins.

And just think of the points we would have dropped had we lost those games instead of drawing them!!!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Since last night, each game as it comes. No one ever won or lost anything before the first week of April! Other than the Capitol Cup or whatever the flack its called these days :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leicester is the biggest game since Nottingham Forest.
Probably about right. We probably won't go up whatever the result. Still, it's a big game this season, looking forward to it.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
lets just hope we make a great atmosphere against Leicester and the atmosphere was shit on Tuesday sorry just my view.

I think it was more to do with Charlton stopping us and frustrating us and also the freezing conditions, because as soon as we had reason to cheer or roar on the albion we did so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here