Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday bets? T'Sheraer down to 8-1, Bruno 20-1...

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Another Dunk anytime scorer punter signing in, 16/1 with Coral.

I have also taken the last of the 28/1 and been nibbling the 25/1 still available about us winning the division. Should be no bigger than 14/1 imvho.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Another Dunk anytime scorer punter signing in, 16/1 with Coral.

I have also taken the last of the 28/1 and been nibbling the 25/1 still available about us winning the division. Should be no bigger than 14/1 imvho.

I've just had a look at the Championship odds, and we do look under-valued, below Bournemouth for instance. 8/1 for promotion looks a decent bet, but I'll probably decline it.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Charlton/ Brighton 28-1 at W.Hills looks tasty

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We are going to win lots of penalties this season, Caskey took them the other night, Baldock took them for Bristol City.....until we know the team or who is going to take them if they both play its a tricky call.

We look like we're going to concede a few as well as score. I like the idea of HKFC's scorecast bet, but I think I'll be betting (after the team has been announced):

Brighton 2-1 Caskey @70/1
Brighton 3-1 Caskey @95/1

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
£1 on Dunk & same on Greer FGS @ 40/1
As above anytime @ 14/1

Just in case Murdoch is short of some loose change:-

50p Dunk FGS + 6-1 win @ 6000/1
As above Greer.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Incorrect, it's money back if a goal already scored when your first goalscorer player comes on (how much you lost & caused others to lose with this repeated advice!?)

Not INCORRECT... Read my post I said scorer NOT first scorer.It's blatantly obvious that it's a money back if your players not yet played. The assistance I was offering was that to wager a player to SCORE (anytime) you need to make sure he starts. Bcos as stated, if as I did, you put money on Kaz to score and he comes on with a few minutes to play you LOSE your money, whether anyone's scored or not. So I still recommend awaiting the starting line up for score bets.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Teix anytime & Albion 3-2 win 60/1 b365

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Not INCORRECT... Read my post I said scorer NOT first scorer.It's blatantly obvious that it's a money back if your players not yet played. The assistance I was offering was that to wager a player to SCORE (anytime) you need to make sure he starts. Bcos as stated, if as I did, you put money on Kaz to score and he comes on with a few minutes to play you LOSE your money, whether anyone's scored or not. So I still recommend awaiting the starting line up for score bets.

Reread your own post old chap, you said 'don't back scorers' no mention of 'anytime' until now.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ive gone the exact same as last week but Tex to score last 2-1! hopefully my luck will be in again this week!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 grands drinking money, nice, mine's a large one
Come come Vegas we all know what will happen in the incredibly unlikely event of 3k landing in my lap.

Sadly (for me) wine women and song won't get a look in.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
CMS 1st goal scorer & draw 25/1

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Reread your own post old chap, you said 'don't back scorers' no mention of 'anytime' until now.

The bookies just love punters that throw money at them, with little risk of winning. You can try to convince who you like that I'm wrong, but you've quoted my post yourself I said 'don't back scorers' NOT 'don't back first or last scorers' which is a completely different scenario. If that's what I'd meant that's what I'd have said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here