Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday and The Six Nations.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Second scuffle, don't mess with a rugby ref

Was just trying to imagine that conversation with, say, John Terry and Wayne Rooney. 40 stone of angry beef in front of him and not a squeak.

...Robshaw even went to say something (put his hand up LOL) and got 'this isn't for discussion Chris, now go and speak to your team'

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bit too much time on TMO for me today. Good to get it right but taking too long.

It is taking a while. But there were a number of issues to address.

Nigel Owens is excelling in his handling of affairs again today. Considering all the abuse he receives on non-playing issues, which are nobody elses business anyway, the man's a colossus.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It is taking a while. But there were a number of issues to address.

Nigel Owens is excelling in his handling of affairs again today. Considering all the abuse he receives on non-playing issues, which are nobody elses business anyway, the man's a colossus.

He is having a very good game so far

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If you are talking about the French one, I agree, he lost contact with the ball just before the ball hit the ground

I'm not sure it was either. Although the replay was a little inconclusive. Tough one.

I see Ben Youngs is on form. At least it means we keep Danny Care at Quins.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I disagree with the majority view of the french try. He only needed downward pressure, i.e. contact on the ball on its downwards trajectory. He did, just, and the ball made contact just before his foot landed outside the line. Definite try - there can be no argument.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loving the try's HATING the shit try and conversion music

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here