Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday 26th Jan 3pm

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
It's a bit of logistical nightmare in general to be fair, but if we do get Arsenal it'll be saturday at the latest due to the Champions League, I wouldn't be suprised if our game was then brought forward to the friday night for the TV.

They do have a game the following week
Think they play Liverpool Wednesday 30th jan straight after our cup game
So that may have a bearing on team selection

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
They do have a game the following week
Think they play Liverpool Wednesday 30th jan straight after our cup game
So that may have a bearing on team selection

Swansea play on the Tuesday night after the cup game so I doubt the game will be played on the Sunday if they make a decision on live games this week.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Swansea play on the Tuesday night after the cup game so I doubt the game will be played on the Sunday if they make a decision on live games this week.

Our Blackburn fixture will be moved and so will their Tuesday game, if they beat Arsenal. Its annoying me that everyone is assuming we are playing the gunners.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Swansea play the Wednesday before, Arsenal play the Tue after so my understanding is the only day which the game can be played is Saturday, unless they postpone the Tv announcements til after the replay!

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Swansea play the Wednesday before, Arsenal play the Tue after so my understanding is the only day which the game can be played is Saturday, unless they postpone the Tv announcements til after the replay!

Agree on Saturday; but their respective fixtures are:

Arsenal v West Ham Wed 23 Jan 19:45
Arsenal v Liverpool Wed 30 Jan 19:45

Swansea v Chelsea Wed 23 Jan 19:45
Sunderland v Swansea Tue 29 Jan 19:45

So unless fixtures are moved are a decision is left until after the replay, Saturday looks the most likely. If the game is live on TV they still have two options (lunchtime and tea time).

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Agree on Saturday; but their respective fixtures are:

Arsenal v West Ham Wed 23 Jan 19:45
Arsenal v Liverpool Wed 30 Jan 19:45

Swansea v Chelsea Wed 23 Jan 19:45
Sunderland v Swansea Tue 29 Jan 19:45

So unless fixtures are moved are a decision is left until after the replay, Saturday looks the most likely. If the game is live on TV they still have two options (lunchtime and tea time).

Yeah got the arsenal game down as tue not wed but seeing that Swansea are playing Tue 29th, it's still looking like Saturday as u said.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Praying for a Saturday fixture, I'm out with my 2 year old Nephew on the Sunday for his birthday, and I'll get my head stoved in if I'm constantly on my phone....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here