Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza... a horse in demand

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
(apologies if fixtures) from the papers this morning...

"Rangers could find themselves outbid in their attempt to sign St Johnstone striker Francisco Sandaza as West Brom have declared an interest, while Cardiff City are also keen.(Mail on Sunday)"

"St Johnstone chairman Steve Brown says there is interest from Scotland and England in Francisco Sandaza but that he will be demanding £300,000 to allow the striker to leave in January.(Scotland on Sunday)"

wow. :ohmy:

D

Deleted member 18477

He's a quality poacher! And I'm sure he would have been ok at this level for a season or 2! Wasn't gutted when he left but I'd like him back at present!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It'll be interesting to see how he gets on at West Brom if they decide to bring San down.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I hope West Brom get him, and then sell us Simon Cox.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It'll be interesting to see how he gets on at West Brom if they decide to bring San down.

You aintreelly expecting it to happen are you? Plenty of other players available in the new market. Surely good Wood is a better player and he's already there. I'd plumpton for him to do fontwell.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He should have played in the Stoke away game. It was his goals that got us that far against non-League opposition. Leading scorer in the FA Cup for us if my memory is right.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
cool-pony.jpg

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Id like someone to offer me odds on whether he will score goals in the prem! I'd make a fortune.

If he played a whole season up from for WB in the Prem, IMO wouldnt score 5 goals all year.

i could play in the scottish divs and score goals its that bad.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Oh Fran Sandaza, you are the love of my life, oh Fran Sandaza, I'd let you shag my wife, of Fran Sandaza, i want curly hair tooooooooo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here