Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sanchez on the half way line

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think there was a moment in the second half yesterday when Big Bob almost ventured into the Bournemouth half. I've rarely witnessed a keeper come that far out of their goal during normal play (I mean except for sending them up for last minute corners). It wouldn't have taken much to lob him, but I love that under RDZ we're prepared to play such risky football.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

el punal

I think there was a moment in the second half yesterday when Big Bob almost ventured into the Bournemouth half. I've rarely witnessed a keeper come that far out of their goal during normal play (I mean except for sending them up for last minute corners). It wouldn't have taken much to lob him, but I love that under RDZ we're prepared to play such risky football.
By that do mean a lazy lob?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I was scared! 😮
Thank you @Weststander, I couldn't remember who the other scary goalkeeper was that did that! I'm going to skim over the fact that it wasn't that long ago & I used to see Ankergren having a sneaky cigarette before picking his Jnr up from school, whilst I was picking up mine! It seems like forever ago!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here