Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sanchez giving it large

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
As the final whistle went, Sanchez was giving it to the Holmesdale, so McArthur went over to him to tell him to calm down,
then the pushing started.
Emotions were running high, some of your players were throwing shirts into the crowd, as if you had won a cup final or gone top of the league.
That’s football for you, fine margins and all that .

You've just outed yourself as having never gone to an away game. It's quite common behavior...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
72A62BB9-F4FF-44E3-A5C0-6B562C129AAF.jpeg
This photo of Sanchez in the tunnel :albion2:
EAFEE1BD-AD98-4834-A3F7-0234EA69E97F.jpeg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
As the final whistle went, Sanchez was giving it to the Holmesdale, so McArthur went over to him to tell him to calm down,
Emotions were running high, some of your players were throwing shirts into the crowd, as if you had won a cup final or gone top of the league.

Why don’t you feck off, back to your own message board, we knew all the above, it was on tv, your such a condescending prick, trying to sound insightful and pretending to be a real fan, if you were you wouldn’t be on your arch rivals message board after you threw away three points.

The security tonight was FU**ING AWFUL!!

I agree with Potter, we had fans in the away end just standing where the disabled would be, wtf was that about, drag them out and out them into their seats or into random seats. I could hardly see first half.

The stewards looked completely out of control, the Police don't get involved unless they absolutely need too.

However absolutely LOVE the fact our players gave it the big one! Proper rivalry that! Those who say it's dead, f**k off! That was class.

Just want someone to get a red in hurting Za*a. Would be worth it.

F**k off you c**t.

It's called a derby and any player would stealing a point at the death. No run along to crying with Z*ha.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

In a polite way **** off ****

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not really sure what's going on here - Palace fans in the tunnel?
20210928_002508.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bit tetchy that lot aren’t they ? Not difficult to see how they burnt down their own town if the goons behave like that.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Yes - Nothing like a last minute equaliser or winner, when you haven’t played well, still I’d imagine you are used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Palace fans aren't the brightest are they, trying to intimidate a 6ft 4 goalkeeper who would knock any of them into next week if they got close to him :lol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

To score in the 95th minute against your rivals at their place, you know how it feels like a win. In that moment we could not care less about league position (although now it does seem rather palatable that we are 6th and you are 15th with more than double your measly points).

Don't pretend it would be any different were the boot to be on the other foot. It hurt you, your fans and your team badly as evidenced by Viera's repeated use of the word 'brutal'. I particularly like this headline on your website from a player who fits in so well as he seems to have taken a leaf from Zaha's book in terms of his nasty, petulant attitude and inability to remain upright.

Screenshot 2021-09-28 07.13.39.png

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
There there, you must've run out of gripe water....

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

Remind me where Zahahahaha ran to after he scored his pen?

He’s at home, 3/4 of the stands are celebrating - where did he choose to run. Prick. Don’t remember McArthur telling him to calm down…

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm still laughing![emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here