Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] San Aguero

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m hoping any posts seeing this as a genuine possibility are firmly tongue in cheek.

If we sign Aguero, I will eat a 3 course meal of Badger for starters, Fried Eagle wings for main and Pelican vomit for dessert

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I’m hoping any posts seeing this as a genuine possibility are firmly tongue in cheek.

If we sign Aguero, I will eat a 3 course meal of Badger for starters, Fried Eagle wings for main and Pelican vomit for dessert

Took this as pie in the sky, but your post makes me want to see it happening now 😀 Will the meal be filmed?

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

Will the badger be alive when you start munching on it?
Will the eagle wings still be feathered?
How will you source pelican vomit?
I’m not saying it will happen, just curious.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I thought the thread title was a clever use of the word “san”, meaning without - I thought Man City were going to be San (without) Aguero - but no, just a typo...

Sorry to dampen that theory but Spanish for without is 'sin' not 'san'

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I think you will find sans is French for without. [emoji23].

If it's pronounced to rhyme with cans, it's most definitely English, albeit derived from French.

San in Spanish means Saint so perhaps the title was a Freudian slip indicative of divine intervention. What's more, aguero means omen. I think this one may have legs.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How broken is your spellcheck that it changes "Sergio" to "San"?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
How broken is your spellcheck that it changes "Sergio" to "San"?

Or was it "Kun Aguero"...?

sergio-aguero-fb.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here