Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Samuele Dalla Bona

Another name to throw into the rumour mill. Yes this has been mentioned on that crappy "football transfer rumours" website but spoke to someone today at work who said we are looking at him on a free transfer.

Very plausable. Released by Napoli, wanted to link up with another ex team mate Zola at West Ham (in 09), knows Gus from Chelsea and played over 50 times for them and a couple of games for AC Milan.

Certainly would be a quality player in the centre of the midfield.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Mentioned this yesterday, im sure Gus would not just sign someone for the sake of it. Has a very impressive cv of clubs player for, still only 30..If Gus has a look and is impressed, im sure he would be a very good addition to the squad. If he is not fit or all washed out, then I dont think Gus would entertain the idea for a second. Could fit into our style of play just lovely....As for the transfer rumour site, yes we all know 99.9% of it is bullshit, 0.1% of it just might have some substance.....Everyone slags them off but admit it, most still have a sneeky peek, if only to see the latest load of crap people are coming out with...We had done a deal with Joey Barton two days ago apparently lol.

that website should be banned or at the very least blocked form being mentioned on here somehow. Good God, the anger...

It is complete shite yes, but as another poster touched upon it will have 1% credibility at times. It was mentioned on there yes but I have been told this by another. First time someone has given me a bit of info that matches with someone on that site.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
He said 3 more signing post Portugal. Still waiting.

Goalie, tall central defender & attacking central midfielder please.

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
he 'played' on loan with my fav italian team (Atalanta) last season, on loan from napoli. Didnt play a game, was fat and unfit as hell throughout the season. Would be a waste of money if we signed him.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
bit of a random one. never mind about the rumour, would probably be a rubbish signing judging by his recent game record.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here