Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Samuel Iling-Junior

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
So he's good then?
Seems like he's good, hard to tell with the way we're playing this season under Allegri and the few chances he gets to show it, but he's one of the few who always showed lots of energy and willingness to fight in every match, and real top talent in 1v1 and dribbling
Come on, you're better than that
I was jokingly trying to throw you off his scent, he's one of ours and I love him. If you'd have tried to approach Chiesa, I would have wrote that Federico has an abnormally ugly nose.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Come on, do you really want a player with a pair of lips that could double act as dinghys in the Brighton Marina?
Don’t go down that path - big lips is one of those tropes or features used historically in racially mocking or abusing black folk. Racist dolls, minstrel shows and the like, would be given great big red lips.

Even still today the Dutch do it with Zwarte Piet at Christmas (one of the main pieces of evidence that Zwarte Piet is a racist caricature, not just Santa’s helper covered in soot like the Dutch will argue).

It might be that these symbols have different weight and meaning in England than in Italy, but it’s really to be avoided.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Seems like he's good, hard to tell with the way we're playing this season under Allegri and the few chances he gets to show it, but he's one of the few who always showed lots of energy and willingness to fight in every match, and real top talent in 1v1 and dribbling

I was jokingly trying to throw you off his scent, he's one of ours and I love him. If you'd have tried to approach Chiesa, I would have wrote that Federico has an abnormally ugly nose.
It's not remotely funny.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Sold :smile:

Russconha

Jul 8, 2012
Littlehampton
could do a job
Happy Sammy Davis Jr GIF by The Academy Awards

Sepulveda

Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Hey sorry guys, I assure you I didn't think it was a racist insult, I honestly picked it as a funny but irrelevant physical feature he has (like a City fan would pick "bald" for Guardiola or we could pick "triangle-head" for Chiellini.) Never heard it used against black players here in Italy, there are other vile things racist assholes use to denigrate them over here.

Anyway, he's good. Exactly how good it's too soon to say, but I hope he stays with us this summer because we'll probably have a different coach next season and he could show his talent.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Yep, we should definitely stump up the cash for this one.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Is he a right winger?

Sepulveda

Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
One of our few good players whenever he's come on this season, he's still young and largely unproven but I would hate to see him go. You already have enough wingers, come on

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here