Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
"Slowly aged on a bed of cocoa to import bold flavours of rich chocolate and a smooth velvety finish".

Not exactly the sort of beer you would throw a six pack of down your throat in a single sitting but very very nice and a big thumbs up from me. Would thoroughly recommend it.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
"Slowly aged on a bed of cocoa to import bold flavours of rich chocolate and a smooth velvety finish".

Not exactly the sort of beer you would throw a six pack of down your throat in a single sitting but very very nice and a big thumbs up from me. Would thoroughly recommend it.

Billy, is the Sam Adams seasonal winter ale out in the states yet? ???

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
It certainly is Mr Wade! Bought a 12 bottle mixed pack yesterday. Would have gone for the 24 but there were a couple in the selection that were a bit experimental - the Chocolate Bock being one. Happy to report the Winter Ale and the Winter Lager are both top notch and will be back for the 24 pack soon. Unseasonably cold in Florida this weekend (about 60F) which gives me a chance to enjoy the winter beers before we get back to normal next week.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Gonna try and track that Chocolate Bock down if it's gettable in the UK. Sam Adams booze rules. The one I really want is the Utopias (27% ABV, 200 bucks a bottle) but they only ever bring it out in November and I go to Boston once a year to watch baseball, which is all finished by November, gadnammit grrrr.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Good luck. The only way to get it Stateside is in the Winter Selection Box. Well here in Florida anyway. Don't know about Boston. Suppose you might have better luck there?

BTW Fataddick - good to see Charlton going well. Seem to have recovered from that game at The Valley. Have always thought Parkinson is a good manager and he seems to be proving it at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here