Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sammy Clingan

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
I may have missed something but has anyone heard anything about Sammy Clingan the Coventry captain signing a pre contract with us?
I don't know if there is any truth to this and I won't be naming a source, just something I heard.......

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
He'd be great but I'm not getting excited yet. Likely to be a load of c**p.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Drumstick, I can assure you I didn't change the wikipedia page. I don't know how to. When I posted it didn't say that, I too won't be holding my breath. As I said I just got told it earlier today.
I think he would be a welcome addition though.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Drumstick, I can assure you I didn't change the wikipedia page. I don't know how to. When I posted it didn't say that, I too won't be holding my breath. As I said I just got told it earlier today.
I think he would be a welcome addition though.

Not saying you did :) It was more of a question to NSC in general someone must know who did it though.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
This was in the Coventry local paper today so no need to be secretive about your sources! Cov fan on twitter said that he is talented but hasn't been interested this season

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Realistically speaking there is no way we will drop Bridcutt or Vicente. For me, the only central midfielder we need to replace is Navs. My choice would be a 6 "3+ African midfield general who would protect the middle of the park, just in front of Bridcutt and behind Vicente. Clingan is not this man imp

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Realistically speaking there is no way we will drop Bridcutt or Vicente. For me, the only central midfielder we need to replace is Navs. My choice would be a 6 "3+ African midfield general who would protect the middle of the park, just in front of Bridcutt and behind Vicente. Clingan is not this man imp

Cheek Tiote?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

I'm not as confident as you that Vicente will be here next year.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
"With his contract coming to an end, rumours began to circulate in April 2012 that he had signed a pre-contract agreement with Championship overachievers Brighton & Hove Albion with the hope he can "Do a Vicente" and collect a hefty wage for sitting on the treatment table." :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here