Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sammi says

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Hyypia clueless... And slate me if you want I don't care.

No passion, totally wrong tactically, CMS taken off as we are chasing the game and no respect whatsoever to the fans that made the journey today to witness that crap.

Totally the wrong person for the job. Joker.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
On coach back, for me this was better than Sheff We'd & Cheltenham. Poor but better. Texeira looks good. Great balance, will never win a 50/50, but just get him on the ball. CMS was poor as was Ince. Trouble is Hyypia has nothing on the bench

Crowd gave Hyypia a chorus of 'you don't know what you're doing', which was harsh.

We need signings fast. Hughes was all over the place in 2nd half.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Think he really needs that assistant. Jones and him not experienced enough.

Added to which the board are hanging him out to dry at moment

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
To be honest pal...He has no real option but to experiment with the squad...He hasn't any new tools to do the job,so has to try diffrent things.Fact is we have JFC as our main midfielder now which sums it up nicely :(

Does he not though? He seems to have come in with a pre-defined idea of how to play whether the players are good enough for that style or not. Has he got the best out of the players at his disposal

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
On coach back, for me this was better than Sheff We'd & Cheltenham. Poor but better. Texeira looks good. Great balance, will never win a 50/50, but just get him on the ball. CMS was poor as was Ince. Trouble is Hyypia has nothing on the bench

Crowd gave Hyypia a chorus of 'you don't know what you're doing', which was harsh.

We need signings fast. Hughes was all over the place in 2nd half.
Don't know what you're doing chant already:lolol:

Very harsh although taking CMS off while losing was a bit silly:lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Don't know what you're doing chant already:lolol:

Very harsh although taking CMS off while losing was a bit silly:lolol:

CMS was absolutely abysmal , atrocious today cannot understand the fans singing you don't know what you're doing when he was taken off.

Lua lua rubbish as well and fair enough taking him off as well.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I don't really give a monkeys nuts what Sami says to be honest, he seems duller than Oscar and with less tactical nous, quite depressing really. It's not his fault though, Bloom is obsessed by being the poster boy for FFP so we are hamstrung financially and unable to compete in the transfer market. Blooms honeymoon is over as far as I'm concerned, he needs to deliver on his promises to take the club forward, The stadium and training setup is second to none but the team and management are failing. Without some serious quality soon we will get absolutely dicked by the better teams in this division. Pull your friggin finger out Bloom.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I don't really give a monkeys nuts what Sami says to be honest, he seems duller than Oscar and with less tactical nous, quite depressing really. It's not his fault though, Bloom is obsessed by being the poster boy for FFP so we are hamstrung financially and unable to compete in the transfer market. Blooms honeymoon is over as far as I'm concerned, he needs to deliver on his promises to take the club forward, The stadium and training setup is second to none but the team and management are failing. Without some serious quality soon we will get absolutely dicked by the better teams in this division. Pull your friggin finger out Bloom.

Dont slate his character the Finns are very quiet and come across as dull like Mika Hakkinen but they really know how to drink vodka

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Hyypia clueless... And slate me if you want I don't care.

No passion, totally wrong tactically, CMS taken off as we are chasing the game and no respect whatsoever to the fans that made the journey today to witness that crap.

Totally the wrong person for the job. Joker.

I agree, looks as if he has no tactical nous at all and if he doesn't try to respect the fans for their support he's in for a very unpleasant ride.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Does he not though? He seems to have come in with a pre-defined idea of how to play whether the players are good enough for that style or not. Has he got the best out of the players at his disposal
Its to early to say,but having a league 1 squad in a super tough championship doesn't help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here