Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami out? Pah! I choose to support.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Then you haven't actually seen it! The ball wasn't going in until it hit Walton's back. Walton didn't need to do brilliantly to keep out the header because it wasn't going in, certainly not top corner! He was extremely unlucky that it came down of the crossbar and hit his back. The fact that some idiots allocate the goal to Gestede doesn't change that fact.

Don't think it touched Walton (joys of catchup TV and slo mo :)). Hit the bar, bounced down and spun back over the line.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Awesome post, erudite, yet sadly despairing of the present situation. It's a crying shame. These morons having a pop at Walton- Jesus wept, these people are surely the same as those whom rush home in order to be the first to register their disgust throughout the world. F'ing cretins. Only to find they've been beaten to it by the armchair di ck heads who populate NSC.

You were responding to a post where the respondent was complaining about undue negativity, and both you and the OP had a point, I fully agree. There really could not be any justification at moaning about Christian Walton, though I have not encountered any negativity regarding him -was it someone sitting near you? Lets be honest, there is not much in the way of good news coming from the club, though criticism should be kept in check. However, I think you do show an element of arrogance - a sweeping statement such as eg NSC dxxxxxs really is unnecessary, simply because they do not share your emphasis; you obviously regard yourself as far better than a dxxxd.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Hyppia is clueless and needs to go...........my opinion. If he stays we will be in League 1 next year and in the financial poo!

Rubbish, Brighton are the form team over the last two matches with an average of two points per match. Keep that up and it’s promotion winning form.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Hyppia is clueless and needs to go...........my opinion. If he stays we will be in League 1 next year and in the financial poo!
Hyppia is clueless and needs to go...........my opinion. If he stays we will be in the Championship next year and in the financial poo!
All those paying and staying away, will change all those not paying and staying away.

Something has got to chance asap or we are in the shit.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Then you haven't actually seen it! The ball wasn't going in until it hit Walton's back. Walton didn't need to do brilliantly to keep out the header because it wasn't going in, certainly not top corner! He was extremely unlucky that it came down of the crossbar and hit his back. The fact that some idiots allocate the goal to Gestede doesn't change that fact.
SHould have gone to spec savers!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Hyppia is clueless and needs to go...........my opinion. If he stays we will be in the Championship next year and in the financial poo!
All those paying and staying away, will change all those not paying and staying away.

Something has got to chance asap or we are in the shit.

To be fair, you weren't happy with the last manager when we were in the playoffs.

How did your song go again?

"Who's that man from Barcelona
Who's that man who's a bore
Oscar Garcia is his name
And his tactics ****ing lame
And all we want to do is ****ing score!"

:lolol:

But you are right with this "If he stays we will be in the Championship"

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
To be fair, you weren't happy with the last manager when we were in the playoffs.

How did your song go again?

"Who's that man from Barcelona
Who's that man who's a bore
Oscar Garcia is his name
And his tactics ****ing lame
And all we want to do is ****ing score!"

:lolol:

But you are right with this "If he stays we will be in the Championship"
You're right. It was boring football.
Difference with Sami is its boring football and we are in a relegation battle.

What they have in common though, it that they are inexperienced foreign managers, with no knowledge of the Championship.

Bottom line though, brand Oscar drove hundreds maybe thousand of season tickets holders away.

Brand Sami, is so poor, it is driving away thousands upon thousands of fans who have brought their tickets.

What is going to happen next year when season tickets come up for renewal if we are still being served up the dross we are at the moment.

Too many idiots on here bleat on about JCL's, and how they are hard core.

Well, the way Sami is dragging us down, they may get their wish next season and see the Amex is only the hard core support there. Problem with that is, 14000 ticket sales will see us fail FFP by September!

Maybe I am thinking to business like about it, but what we need is brand of football and a manager who will draw the crowds back, not one who continues to drive them away in their thousands!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You're right. It was boring football.
Difference with Sami is its boring football and we are in a relegation battle.

What they have in common though, it that they are inexperienced foreign managers, with no knowledge of the Championship.

Bottom line though, brand Oscar drove hundreds maybe thousand of season tickets holders away.

Brand Sami, is so poor, it is driving away thousands upon thousands of fans who have brought their tickets.

What is going to happen next year when season tickets come up for renewal if we are still being served up the dross we are at the moment.

Too many idiots on here bleat on about JCL's, and how they are hard core.

Well, the way Sami is dragging us down, they may get their wish next season and see the Amex is only the hard core support there. Problem with that is, 14000 ticket sales will see us fail FFP by September!

Maybe I am thinking to business like about it, but what we need is brand of football and a manager who will draw the crowds back, not one who continues to drive them away in their thousands!

It depends on whether you prepared to see the bigger picture or just taking the simplistic view of blaming the managers.

Like with all things you have to consider all other factors that have contributed to where we are now.

I was happy with Oscar, and I am happy with Sami because of my thought process.

If we want to lend a thought to how the club bodged up last season with the lack of transfer activates in January, that led to Oscar resigning, and a new manager coming into a new team of strangers, to then try and teach them the exciting brand of football you require, then we should be more understanding pf Sami's task.

By the way it wasn't all boring last season, Oscar had a crippled team to deal with most of the time.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
It depends on whether you prepared to see the bigger picture or just taking the simplistic view of blaming the managers.

Like with all things you have to consider all other factors that have contributed to where we are now.

I was happy with Oscar, and I am happy with Sami because of my thought process.

If we want to lend a thought to how the club bodged up last season with the lack of transfer activates in January, that led to Oscar resigning, and a new manager coming into a new team of strangers, to then try and teach them the exciting brand of football you require, then we should be more understanding pf Sami's task.

By the way it wasn't all boring last season, Oscar had a crippled team to deal with most of the time.
What the same Oscar who didn't make himself available on deadline day. That one?

A new manager coming into to a team of strangers, should probably start with the basis, rather than teach an brand of football that no one is capable of playing.

Football is an exciting game by nature. It's when you get inexperienced managers, ala Oscar and Sami who defence is more important than attack, you will get a boring brand.

Look, I'm not going to argue. Think what you like. I just hope you will be happy sitting at the Amex next season with another 12 or 13 thousand, rather than 25,000+.

Do you not see the crowds are falling away in their thousands. We need those thousands to maintain our level of spending. If you think spending is so low as it is, imagine what it will be like with 5-10k tickets lobbed off the income next season.

In your opinion the squad is not good enough. IMO and I think the boards opinion is it.

Personally I couldn't care less is Sami doesn't wave to the fans, or jump up and down on the touchline, but I do care that the team he selects seems to have no understanding of how to play

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
What the same Oscar who didn't make himself available on deadline day. That one?

A new manager coming into to a team of strangers, should probably start with the basis, rather than teach an brand of football that no one is capable of playing.

Football is an exciting game by nature. It's when you get inexperienced managers, ala Oscar and Sami who defence is more important than attack, you will get a boring brand.

Look, I'm not going to argue. Think what you like. I just hope you will be happy sitting at the Amex next season with another 12 or 13 thousand, rather than 25,000+.

Do you not see the crowds are falling away in their thousands. We need those thousands to maintain our level of spending. If you think spending is so low as it is, imagine what it will be like with 5-10k tickets lobbed off the income next season.

In your opinion the squad is not good enough. IMO and I think the boards opinion is it.

Personally I couldn't care less is Sami doesn't wave to the fans, or jump up and down on the touchline, but I do care that the team he selects seems to have no understanding of how to play

Your first point about Oscar not being available is rubbish to start with, so there is no point in reading the rest.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Your first point about Oscar not being available is rubbish to start with, so there is no point in reading the rest.
So the chairman is a lair. Ok. Probably best not to read the rest.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I think you will find that it was Bloom who wasn't available at a key time.

Are you one of those who believe that Oscar didn’t want to meet with Grabban as well?
Really? Was it?

So Bloom is a liar. OK. Fine.

No I don't believe Oscar didn't want to meet with Grabban. I think Oscar wanted Grabban and had a bit of a strop when we wouldn't meet the new demands.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Really? Was it?

So Bloom is a liar. OK. Fine.

No I don't believe Oscar didn't want to meet with Grabban. I think Oscar wanted Grabban and had a bit of a strop when we wouldn't meet the new demands.

No I did not say that Bloom is a liar, I am saying that you are making it up. Show me a link to a story or video where Bloom has said " Oscar didn't make himself available on deadline day. "?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here