Sami An Uninspiring Man

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I am so disappointed in his seeming lack of passion. Is it the same person who played for Liverpool?? Was chatting to a friend at weekend who is a Liverpool fan (a real one not a plastic follower!!) and she is bewildered and actually quite pissed off by the way he comes across. She felt she is having to re think what she has thought about him !! We had consumed quite a bit of wine by that stage but sentiment was genuine!! I feel so let down - was so excited by his appointment but sitting in the ESU right opposite the dug outs I am getting angry by watching him sitting through most games while the players bumble around the pitch. My son's team have more cohesion and they are only 12 years old. Have tried to remain positive but he has to go now before it is too late .

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Wow, that was dull. I couldn't listen to the end, i tried but couldn't do it. I hope he was just feeling a but down, but I suspect not

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Never heard him speak directly and for six minutes, dreadful, no charisma at all. If this is what the young men in the team have to deal with then theres probably a clue to our performances.

You are right and often thought that. Sorry for having a go, don't usually.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Does this really matter, if it does not interest you, why did you open it ? Obviously to make the above stupid comment or to be clever in pointing out the obvious. let the poster have his say even if it has been previously covered.

You are right and I have apologised to Brighton Mod.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
But this is slightly different to be fair.

This is absolutely awful. No wonder we are where we are. A sunday league pub team manager would be able to make more sense!

Admits that players are not following instructions at set pieces !!!! so they really respect him!

Ok I agree and Sami needs to pack his bags now.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Hey Spicy thanks for that, doesn't happen much on here, I have no axe to gd wit Sami and want him or any man incharge of the team to succeed, but that interview was awful.

I have no axe to grind with him either but he needs to demonstrate leadership and he has not. It has irked me when he has criticised the team for their performance when ultimately he is responsible as manager, so needs to sort the problems out not blame others.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I can fully appreciate the 'cool, calm and collected' nonchalant approach to management, Mourinho has made a career of it. Trouble is, that only really works when you're winning.

There needs to be a point where the manager holds his hands up and goes absolutely batshit mental. I get the feeling you could murder one of Hyypia's nearest and dearest and he'd just glaze over, declaring it unfortunate and that he hopes no one will die next week.

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports