Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Same starting 11 as last Saturday night vs Reading?....

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I never thought I'd say this but I'd be tempted to look at Hemed for Murray - Glenn didn't have a particularly good game on Saturday and Tomer is in great form and possibly going to bring more mobility to the front line which could be handy.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I assume you didn't see the game on Saturday to suggest dropping Murphy. That would have the potential to damage both his and the whole team's morale. Had you said this before Saturday, I would probably have agreed with you.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I never thought I'd say this but I'd be tempted to look at Hemed for Murray - Glenn didn't have a particularly good game on Saturday and Tomer is in great form and possibly going to bring more mobility to the front line which could be handy.

Hemed is not as good in the air as GM so wouldnt pressure their CB so much, so stick with GM.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Although it's not very fashionable or particularly attractive, Murray did A LOT of dirty work on Saturday. He won the vast majority of headers which mean we immediately turned their panicking defence who would proceed to try and pass it out despite not being very good.

Baldocks goal came from Murray winning a flick on, the defence heading that out to Bruno and Bruno setting up Baldock.

Nothing against Hemed at all. He has really done a great job recently and even on Tuesday showed some sublime touches.

biddles911

May 12, 2014

9 times out of 10, I'd go for Murray as the more clinical finisher but I've thought he's looked a little jaded recently and Hemed has been excellent. Some of his touches on Saturday were sublime.....

I'm sure CH will make the right call......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here