Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sam Jewell

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Sam Jewell has been confirmed as the new head of recruitment, he had been doing the job on an interim basis since Winstanley left for Chelsea. I believe Sam was very instrumental in the signing of a majority of our South American players.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Sam Jewell has been confirmed as the new head of recruitment, he had been doing the job on an interim basis since Winstanley left for Chelsea. I believe Sam was very instrumental in the signing of a majority of our South American players.

RE SA, yes, he was. There was another thread on this when SJ's initial (temporary) appointment was made. Might be worth a merge, but that's a decision for a mod.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
RE SA, yes, he was. There was another thread on this when SJ's initial (temporary) appointment was made. Might be worth a merge, but that's a decision for a mod.
Yes it’s also been posted on the ‘talent drain‘ thread by another member and I commented last week that Sam is an example of how BHA have certain staff in line for replacements - Sam was always next in line for PWs job. I have also posted links to his background on that thread - he was key in recruiting Caicedo and Enciso.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here