Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Baldock

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think we have to believe the club when they say there won't be wholesale changes.
Hemed and Murray are fine.
Hemed and Baldock have a year left on their contracts - they'll both get paid (to a point) and renewed.

We have to be pretty much certain a better Baldock will be arriving.
The record signing we should all be excited about
After that I'd like to see a 'decent' 'worth a punt' fella in as well, taking the place of the elusive yoof teamer stepping up.

From there let form, fitness and the manager sort it out.

Not wholesale, the Albion post Poyet don't do that, leaving the scattergun approach to the likes of Wednesday.

I can see five quality additions this summer, including loanees. If many of us think/hope there'll be two strikers, three elsewhere of quality and gives depth to avert injury crises.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nice words from a decent player and fella. Always have a place in BHA history Sam.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'm not sure I've seen a better striker of the ball at the Albion. He scored some absolute belters. QPR, Barnsley, I want to say Reading as well? 2016/7 will always remain my favourite ever season, and he's a huge part why. Enjoy your retirement Super Sam, I really wish Chrissy had given you a go in the Prem!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm not sure I've seen a better striker of the ball at the Albion. He scored some absolute belters. QPR, Barnsley, I want to say Reading as well? 2016/7 will always remain my favourite ever season, and he's a huge part why. Enjoy your retirement Super Sam, I really wish Chrissy had given you a go in the Prem!
That bloke Enciso is quite a good striker of the ball at the Albion.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He was ok was Sam especially that spell with Tomas. Another sick note note though unfortunately

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
One of my favourite players at the time……better player than many gave him credit for, and did some proper shithousing against oppo defenders. Good luck Sam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here