Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Adekugbe

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fair enough. Point taken although I think I should get marks for having a crack at a chant for a player with that surname. :(

Aaa-de-kug-be on the left hand side
Adekugbe on the left hand side
Instead of Bong
Etc...

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Went to the game tonight and thought he looked decent, and took his goal well. The entire team went off the boil for 25 minutes either side of half time but of the DS he looked reasonably assured.
File under 'potential' I reckon.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[tweet]768158935283068928[/tweet]

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
To the tune of "Arthur Daley, a little dodgy maybe...but underneath he's alright":

Sam Adekugbe, he's so classy and best of all, he's in stripes.

Probably needs a bit of work and that tune is definitely lost on anyone under the age of 40.

Very bizarrely, I was cycling along in the sunshine yesterday and in my head was: "Propping up the bar in the Winchester Club, a VAT on the slate please Dave.." Weird coincidence.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Early days (remember what we said about Ince, JFC etc) but he looks a great prospect. Another 'tick' on the squad list we'll need to push for promotion, even if it's only a bit part.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
did not see him last night but against Colchester he looked VERY good and could push Bong out..... though if he is a loanee and not likely to sign permanently we need to look elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here