Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Salzburg Striker Jonathan Soriano

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Just had a look at him on You tube, Right footed, left footed, free kicks , penalties, pace, great positional sense,

Would be a great signing...................................................Dream on !

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
With that ratio, it won't fit our style of play.

Now if he Could pass left to right and backwards for 80 mins out of 90....SIGN HIM UP

Do you not mean 85 mins?:smile:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I'm sure Jon obika was going to be our next hot striker last pre season before he got injured according to many on NSC.

If his loan stint last season is anything to go by it looks ike we dodged a bullet there.

Reputations & videos mean nothing until the player puts the shirt on & prooves his worth.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would love that to be true.

Much more realistic than Vossen and a much better player (yes that does make sense). Sami might have had a word and the club done some homework. Fingers crossed but say it's 0.1% chance given sauce

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I'm sure Jon obika was going to be our next hot striker last pre season before he got injured according to many on NSC.

If his loan stint last season is anything to go by it looks ike we dodged a bullet there.
Yes we did.

Reputations & videos mean nothing until the player puts the shirt on & proves his worth.

True, but reputations and videos bring hope.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's no way the Burkers could cope with this.

It doesn't fit with the 'first team coach so doesn't pick the players' tired old mantra.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I saw Michael Owen the other day in a new Albion shirt walking along the seafront with a horse and a bag of candy floss.
I may be wrong, but..... Do ya think that just possibly he could be coming to us at last ? :p

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Never heard of him, but his record sounds pretty good. Going to have to gamble on one of these types sooner or later.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I saw Michael Owen the other day in a new Albion shirt walking along the seafront with a horse and a bag of candy floss.
I may be wrong, but..... Do ya think that just possibly he could be coming to us at last ? :p

Did you actually see him or were you told by your "impeccable new source", you know , the one that told you at the weekend that Stockdale would sign by Tuesday and we would, amazingly ,sign another unnamed player. Is the source real or is he just another of the multitude of personalities you keep locked in your strange and worrying mind?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd be completely blown away if this happened. Huge statement of intent.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Celta Vigo have found while probing the European market a player who could serve to reinforce the line of attack, Jonathan Soriano. The Spanish striker currently plays for Red Bull Salzburg in the Austrian League and has become one of the main objectives of the Galician box this summer. Luis Enrique, blue team coach, would have required hiring because it had his orders in the branch of Barcelona and keep an excellent memory of him.

Last season, Soriano scored 29 goals in all competitions, making him the top scorer of Salzburg. The Austrian team will not so easily go to one of their stars, so the Celta must invest a good sum to get your signature. The cost of the operation could be around 10 million euros, the minimum amount that will sit to negotiate his transfer.

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/peticion-del-mister-20130620.html

Hahaahahahahahaha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here