Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saltdean sizzler hottest pizza in world

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I have had one half of one slice of this pizza and I thought I was going to die of a heart attack. I was overcome by tourettes, had an oesophogus like I had gargled with ground glass and a stomach feeling like I'd drunk lit paraffin.

Even yoghurt, sugar or milk took a while to put the fire out.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
"a secret spicy sauce, hot sauce from Brighton-based Chilli Pepper Pete"

That'll be "Satan's Shit", then. Not surprised hardly anyone can eat it!

I tried "Satan's Shit" a few years ago at the Chilli festival on Victoria Gardens. Pretty damn hot. The Chilli beer I was drinking did nothing to stop the burning.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I tried "Satan's Shit" a few years ago at the Chilli festival on Victoria Gardens. Pretty damn hot. The Chilli beer I was drinking did nothing to stop the burning.

This is where I had my try too. I'm not sure providing free samples of Satan's Shit on broken Jacob's crackers to idiots like me is entirely ethical but it certainly provided folk with entertainment as I ran off in agony searching for beer.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I'm all over this!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The best way to nullify extreme chilli pain is drink cream or failing that any other full fat dairy product.

The high fat breaks down and absorbs the chilli.

I learnt this after getting far too brave with some Blairs 3am sauce.

gardener_resources_blairs_3am_reserve_f.gif

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The best way to nullify extreme chilli pain is drink cream or failing that any other full fat dairy product.

The high fat breaks down and absorbs the chilli.

I learnt this after getting far too brave with some Blairs 3am sauce.

gardener_resources_blairs_3am_reserve_f.gif

I don't think it does break down or absorb the chilli, it coats the pain receptors that have been connected by the element in chilli that makes it hot and gives the receptors a chance to disconnect thus reducing the burning sensation. Or so I'm informed.

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
I sampled Satan's shit to impress Mrs Rune. Ended up in tears, several bottles of beer could not quench the fire. Finally went to bed early in agony with stomach cramps and was left bleeding out my arse. And to add insult to injury, Mrs Rune was neither impressed or proud of my bold attempt; more angry and unsympathetic.

:bowdown:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I sampled Satan's shit to impress Mrs Rune. Ended up in tears, several bottles of beer could not quench the fire. Finally went to bed early in agony with stomach cramps and was left bleeding out my arse. And to add insult to injury, Mrs Rune was neither impressed or proud of my bold attempt; more angry and unsympathetic.

That's brilliant. One to tell your grandchildren :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here