Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Saints v Leicester

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
You know it’s going to be good thread when they’re already furious at 0-1

Edit: read whole thread. A wonderful series of posts.
I’d recommended you all get yourself a nice cup of tea, curl up on the sofa and read through the whole eight pages.

I enjoyed some of the posts on their local paper's website too. One talked about the whole club being "rotten to the core, from the rude staff in hospitality to the stuck-up Billy big bollocks who run the academy." Just as well he doesn't have to deal with the smirking, obstructive media staff or his opinion might drop even lower.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Certain analogies ring true on the stains site. There is an acceptance of impeding doom, gallows humour is rife, as is anger, bewilderment and despair. Were the players up for a fight in the second half? I think not......

"Some of them came out pre-lubed and spread their cheeks!"

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
A collective hangover in Stainsland today.

Breaking a plethora of unwanted records, notably the largest home defeat since top flight football began in 1888.

The manager says he takes 100% of the blame. If he does that he resigns. Would prefer him to hang on a bit longer though

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
SaintsWeb has never had much traffic compared to most clubs of a similar stature, which is somewhat bizarre, unless there’s a bigger SFC forum out there that I’ve not yet stumbled across.

Because their fans are generally, half arsed, lame, fickle, deluded, arrogant twats, lacking any real passion or humour. I know Pompey get a lot of stick on here but having lived between the two for 30 years and having both sets of fans in mine and the wife’s families and friends, I would take Pompey fans over Saints fans every day of the week.

Can’t stand the scum, last night was hilarious.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here