Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saints - Pitchside cam

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Good one this.

Particularly loving the Solly celebration. Veltman knows exactly what it means and who the fans should be praising. Even the ref gives him a little pat :lolol:

Are YOU in the "south coast is ours" clip?

Thanks …i seem to love these pitchside clips better than the ‘normal’ ones….and agree with the other points

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Apart from the ball skills... I also liked the way Mitoma drank from their keeper's water bottle, thereby reducing the keeper's hydration levels... excellent black arts 👍👍
It's a bit of a power move, like not holding the door open, or sitting in your father in laws favourite chair when you visit.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Mitoma’s speed of foot movement is unbelievable.
This. Not only can he run fast, go from 30-100 instantly but has incredible close ball control from one foot to another or with the same foot. A truly gifted player going well under the radar with the likes of Caicedo, Mac Argie and Tross getting all the outside clicks. Long may it continue.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This. Not only can he run fast, go from 30-100 instantly but has incredible close ball control from one foot to another or with the same foot. A truly gifted player going well under the radar with the likes of Caicedo, Mac Argie and Tross getting all the outside clicks. Long may it continue.
Definitely. I was fascinated to read how he studied it extensively at Uni, attaching a go-pro to his head to learn more about how opposing defenders act when faced with it.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

He was in about half The Athletic’s journalists’ best XI from the World Cup teams. Only Albion player picked. Deffo not under the radar.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
ok slight downside - if he scores one or both of his opportunities then pretty sure Caicedo would not have been on the pitch to get that booking..... just call me craig

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He was in about half The Athletic’s journalists’ best XI from the World Cup teams. Only Albion player picked. Deffo not under the radar.
Dont get the Athletic so I wouldnt know. I'm basing on my observation about the links for the others to 'big clubs' and nothing on Mitoma that I've seen.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It looks like Pascal is confused as to why Lallana is not celebrating his goal.
He is certainly not confused with Solly though.
He gives his naughty bottom a damned good spanking during the Solly goal celebration orgy. I know this type of celebration is commonplace in the bundesliga but it’s great to see Groß bringing out some of the moves he learned in the kitkat club to a hungry audience back here in the UK. It should certainly inspire Solly to hit the back of the net more often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here