Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saido Berahino - One Albion to Another

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wages.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Absolutely no chance. WBA priced him out of a move to Spurs in the summer, so he's hardly going to pitch up at a second division club this season.

Exactly. With all disrespect to the people on this thread who think this would even happen in a parallel universe called Whatthefvckareyouthinkingyouabsoluteimbeciles in a million years, the award for stupidest NSC thread 2016 goes to... (drum roll)....

...Saido Berahino - One Albion to Another by Seagull Mags (delicate ripple of awkward applause)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Exactly. With all disrespect to the people on this thread who think this would even happen in a parallel universe called Whatthefvckareyouthinkingyouabsoluteimbeciles in a million years, the award for stupidest NSC thread 2016 goes to... (drum roll)....

...Saido Berahino - One Albion to Another by Seagull Mags (delicate ripple of awkward applause)
You do realise this is barely the tip of the iceberg.

We have 5 weeks of this bs until the super secretive Albion can make a deal.
Followed by 4 more weeks of deal making time.

The fact that nobody has called an Albion signee, throughout multiple windows, doesn't stop the nimrods from trying.
That's on top of the oh so tedious Ulloa and/or Barnes returning, for those unable to look beyond the end of their nose.

Strap in Cheeky you've got a long 9 weeks ahead.

#TeamRogerMarti. :lol:

Wow recently I've been waking up really grumpy!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You do realise this is barely the tip of the iceberg.

We have 5 weeks of this bs until the super secretive Albion can make a deal.
Followed by 4 more weeks of deal making time.

The fact that nobody has called an Albion signee, throughout multiple windows, doesn't stop the nimrods from trying.
That's on top of the oh so tedious Ulloa and/or Barnes returning, for those unable to look beyond the end of their nose.

Strap in Cheeky you've got a long 9 weeks ahead.

#TeamRogerMarti. [emoji38]

Wow recently I've been waking up really grumpy!
An article in czech about albion being interested in signing Jiri Skalak was posted on NSC a while before a deal was done.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not on my nellie (Where does that expression come from?)

Seagull Mags

Aug 18, 2016

OK - So no members of NSC are allowed to post a thread speculating possible transfers.....This is exactly what the forum is all about and if you read my post it states its extremely unlikely! Nothing wrong with speculating, if I said a few years back we would sign Vicente you'd be saying the same thing you Muppet!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
OK - So no members of NSC are allowed to post a thread speculating possible transfers.....This is exactly what the forum is all about and if you read my post it states its extremely unlikely! Nothing wrong with speculating, if I said a few years back we would sign Vicente you'd be saying the same thing you Muppet!

I think it's more about speculating on something so unlikely. There are a lot of speculation threads around this time of year. It gets a bit tedious when one is so clearly not going to happen.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Maybe next time opt for something even vaguely based in the real world is all I'm saying darling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here