Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Safe standing - the poll

What would you want to do about safe-standing in the North Stand?

• Currently North Stand STH - Would prefer to SIT elsewhere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Currently STH elsewhere - Would prefer to SIT in the North Stand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I would seriously consider renewing my season ticket in the north if there was standing

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Back 75% of North safe standing, front 25% seating for those that want to remain in the north stand, simples?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I reckon a corner will be first - North West or South West - followed by the North Stand in phase 2 if all goes well and demand is high.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
From a business point of view, if hundreds of fans wanted to move from the East and West Stands to the North, wouldn't the club be losing loads of money? Lower match by match ticket prices, and lower season ticket prices.

Already looks like a few fans on here are considering it.

Obviously, none of this would matter if every current season ticket holder in the North Stand wanted to stay in a safe standing area, but I don't think that's the case. I wish it was.

Would be interesting to see the amount of North Stand fans wanting to stand all game. My guess would be 60-70%.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
One solution would be the back 15 rows as safe standing in the North stand, and the front 9 as sitting. That way, those of us who like to sing, but want to sit can still be accommodated.

It also means that the people sitting still get cheap seats, and don't have to move out of the stand.

Agree with this and include the corners too then there is no problem with fans blocking the view.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Currently a stander in Row W in NS, but would very much like my seat converted to Safe Standing. Bring it on.. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here