• Yes, I would like to see the North stand made a Safe Standing zone

Votes: 459 83.3%
  • No, I don't want Safe Standing at the AMEX

Votes: 92 16.7%

• Total voters

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Nothing wrong with asking anyone for a document to back something up, that's what forums are about.

I mean who is Curious Orange? Why should I believe anyone who doesn't use their own name?

Your parents were evil...

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Nothing wrong with asking anyone for a document to back something up, that's what forums are about.

I mean who is Curious Orange? Why should I believe anyone who doesn't use their own name?

I see your point, you'll no doubt have noticed that I frequently post unsubstantiated stuff about the Albion. :wink:

Seriously though, happy to help.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can you post a link to the club quote or document that says the concourse is at it's maximum capacity and we have reached out limit forever?

During an opening presentation, and as part of a comment about the quality of the stadium, I distinctly remember being told the concourses are actually 30% bigger than they need to be.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
During an opening presentation, and as part of a comment about the quality of the stadium, I distinctly remember being told the concourses are actually 30% bigger than they need to be.

That was for a Stadium originally at 23,500 capacity, yes?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That was for a Stadium originally at 23,500 capacity, yes?

Good point. By how much have the current north and south stands been increased ? I wonder if there's still some slack?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here