Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sadly Our Starting Eleven Just Looks Like Relegation Fodder

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Our first loss away in 2020 and it was at Goodison, to a team in form. A ground we’ve never won at.
Forgive me if I don’t throw myself on the ground weeping wildly.

You can do whatever you like luv.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Some serious wankers on here mate

I wouldn’t call it bile though, just fans having a moan after a defeat, we were swearing and shouting at the tv in my house :lolol:
Typical football fans, always moan when we lose, best team in the world after a win. :wink:

I’m pleased you got your old user name back.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
****ing hell :facepalm:

I think this is actually the worst bout of bed wetting I’ve ever seen on this forum.

This. Third post, and I don't need to read any more of the shite on this thread :thumbsup:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
61 likes? ****ing hell. Not so much a forum as an echo chamber :facepalm:

Zaha-Schelotto-Brighton-Palace-640x420.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think if we focused on your bridge we'd never get to mine. I think we have to suffer days like today to truly progress.

Not sure that’s true. But lets call an end to the ‘suffering’ to use your phrase. We’ve been doing so longer than almost every team ever played in the top flight. We’re in our 4th seasons of trying, you’d think by now we’d have more than 0pts from 3 x City, Lpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Utd and Everton(4). Oh, and don’t forget we get a lot of ‘suffering’ done outside of this bracket too! :)

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
If you have to buy a doughnut (sic) for everyone who thinks you're an idiot, maybe you should start negotiating a volume discount now :facepalm:

..... unless you're actually American, in which case all has become clear :lolol:

You think every American is an idiot, or if he’s an idiot he must be American? Wow.

Just so you know, there are Americans on here and insulting/prejudicing us as one group isn’t appreciated.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
and place on ignore list. Shame, you used to be one of the better posters on here.
FFS seriously have a word with yourself. You are sounding more and more like another well known poster who mentions putting people on ignore.
It's cringe-worthy. stuff. You might not agree with what he said so counter it,

I wasn't expecting anything today myself as we have a poor record at Everton and they are the inform team. What concerns me though is the shocking defending.

I also think we are light in central midfield area. The only plus for me is that we are scoring goals. Maupay has 4 already.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Not sure that’s true. But lets call an end to the ‘suffering’ to use your phrase. We’ve been doing so longer than almost every team ever played in the top flight. We’re in our 4th seasons of trying, you’d think by now we’d have more than 0pts from 3 x City, Lpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Utd and Everton(4). Oh, and don’t forget we get a lot of ‘suffering’ done outside of this bracket too! :)

why?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
We were bloody awful today. Does that mean we are going down? Only if you have a crystal ball or an inflated opinion of yourself. OP step forward.
However does that mean all in the garden is rosy? No equally only a lunatic would think that. We have problems with set pieces at both ends of the pitch. Today we were outpowered and gave away all 4 goals. The good news is that work on the training pitch can alleviate most if not all of that.

The only positive from today is that we have a couple of days to address our deficiencies and hopefully we will even if it is loans. Everton are much improved and yet we scored two and bossed spells of the game in our worst performance of the season by a mile. We are not top class and for the delusional who thought we were the veil has been removed. I thought last week and continue to think we will have a good season and once we start to play lower level PL sides we will be just fine. As long as we start to defend crosses better...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here