Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London, on Test Match Special

How's social cohesion in Firle these days ? All the different races rubbing along nicely ?
Actually ... yes. There was a big wedding the other day which was celebrated by the whole village with barely a thought given to the ethnicity of the bride who had lived in the village ever since she was born. And hers isn't the only family.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Actually ... yes. There was a big wedding the other day which was celebrated by the whole village with barely a thought given to the ethnicity of the bride who had lived in the village ever since she was born. And hers isn't the only family.

You display far more patience with his ignorance than I ever could.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I didn't have to listen to it , it'll be the stock " ambitious Pakistani politician who has designs on the PM job gives interview designed to appeal to white voters " Schtick , where he does exactly as you say he did , and well meaning , naive white people like you will lap it up , I grew up in tooting , just along the road from him in earlsfield and they ALL regard themselves as Pakistani first and foremost , here's an example of what Sadiq REALLY thinks UNCLE TOM ??

And here is Tooting when PAKISTAN won the 20/20

I wonder how Sadiq is getting on with his security after he supported equal marriage. What was your stance on that ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Naive fools like you lap this sort of " heroic minority defies racists to triumph in the end " sh1t up don't you , I can virtually guarantee it's the sort of made up crap designed to appeal to idiots like you.

I pity you.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I see the trawler has left port again

yesterday Clare Balding

today the Mayor of London with a Pakistani name

:fishing::fishing::fishing:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You display far more patience with his ignorance than I ever could.

Ignorance ?? You fool, all I've posted about tonight I've seen and heard first hand, you, on the other hand post from the multi cultural melting pot that is Brighton.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ignorance ?? You fool, all I've posted about tonight I've seen and heard first hand, you, on the other hand post from the multi cultural melting pot that is Brighton.

So what was your stance on equal marriage- which Sadiq fully supports ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here