sad sight.....hooligans retern to brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
:rant::rant:

saw a group of teenagers and men who gathered up the road from the ground on withdean road they watched the game for free on the main road.....most of the hooligans wer dressed in stone island and lacoste clothing they where explaining to each other how they wer going to fu-k up Bournmouth and can not wait for swindon at home :rant::rant:

i thought these days had gone

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,not Lacoste

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Given there seemed about 150 Bournemouth at the very most how many of them are hoolies up for a fight ?

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
they watched from the road a steward tried to move them on then more came with cars and told the steward to f*** off................they wer proper i felt treatend standing there with my son as we left 10mins early

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
there is no need for it

one of the was a known cag c hooligan so he can not enter the ground

they had a mob of 20 in the end the new what they wanted to do and wer not afraid of getting kicked

looks like the hooligan scene has reterned to brighton

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
good to see them turn out for the visit of mighty bournemouth - where were they at the leeds game?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
they watched from the road a steward tried to move them on then more came with cars and told the steward to f*** off................they wer proper i felt treatend standing there with my son as we left 10mins early

you left a game ten mins early,this a game you paid good money you could have spent on english lessons for, you missed the winner AND got scared because you saw some people you thought were hooligans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you sure you should go out without a responsible adult?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
tell your wife to get a watch, only a fool EVER leaves a game early.
what traffic? london road brighton sees bigger traffic movement every rush hour than any brighton game.. piss poor excuse for leaving early and a bad example given to your kid

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
ok it is the last time i leave a brighton game early

yer i admit i wouldent take my boy anywer near those sort of thugs ever again they made a phone call why i was there to bournemouth the stated it BWS and to meet them in 20 mins.................what are theses sorts of people doing at the albion

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fair play to them, I hope they gave the Bournemouth a f***ing good shoeing.

Might have been about the only way of motivating them into getting behind their team. Not so much as a single PEEP til their first goal went in. What an embarrassment to their club :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports