Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sad I know, but I am so looking forward to Storage Wars UK.....

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I have no idea what this is about. Is it a reality show about storage centres like The Big Yellow in Coombe Road. I can't think of anything more dull.

Me neither. I imagine it's about the capacity of external hard drives for computers.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I like storage hunters USA.
But it must be fixed because only the usual suspects buy stuff whats the point if the others even turning up if they never get to bid or cop out after $100.
Storage hunters UK is gash.
Cut the lock Green Mile! Whoooooa.

Jolene81

Jan 28, 2014
Worthing
Don't think I will be watching the UK version. Unless it's got the feisty woman from the American show, who resembles Ma Gorg from The Fraggles in it. Then I could be tempted to check it out.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
What channel is the container wars prog on???

I see no mention of Hardcore Pawn there, the premise being that the owner of a Detroit pawn store (who looks how I would imagine Bruce Forsyth to be if he'd had a crack habit), and his two utter CJTC offspring rip off the poor and drug addled population of Detroit, launch $10 hookers trying to flog their pimps DVD players out of their front door, and generally act like a bunch of self entitled retards. Surprisingly compelling, even though you feel a bit dirty after watching it.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Don't think I will be watching the UK version. Unless it's got the feisty woman from the American show, who resembles Ma Gorg from The Fraggles in it. Then I could be tempted to check it out.

"....and on today's show: We meet a man who returns to The Big Yellow Storage in Coombe Road, Brighton to pick up his Nan's coffin and veteran drag-queen Maisie Trollette, who needs to put in storage her lifetime collection of dildos and butt plugs, so relatives can visit her from Australia...."

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Truly horrible viewing. I used to quite like the US version a few years ago, Barry Weiss is a legend but this UK one is almost one of the worst things I've ever watched.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I just seen a clip on You Tube. It's yet another bloody auction sale show. It's not as if there are not already enough of this on telly right now.... ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here