Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sad Day....

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
There must surely be some sort of Milli Vanilli anniversary on this day? The day the "Girl You Know It's True" track skipped at their concert? The day they won the grammy for best new international act? The day they gave the grammy back? The day their manager Frank Farian shopped them to the press to save his own skin? The release of Rob and Fab's post-Milli album? The day Rob Pilatis committed suicide? The day Fabrice released his debut solo album?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ahh, the old asphyxiwank. Still at least his death prompted the death of his futile little smackhead groupie wife so it's not all bad.

Ahh, the old asphyxiwank. Still at least his death prompted the death of his futile little smackhead groupie wife so it's not all bad.

Wow, pretty COLD stuff there Nibble. That event made Trixiebel FuFu Angioplasty Splungfeather Cherub Biscuitbarrel a motherless child ???

Hactually, I did happen to work with Michael Hutchence and the rest of the band, on their last album. All seemed to me to be splended sorts of chaps, were pleasant to work with, and cared about the people working with them.
Diamond geezers, INXS, I can confirm that.

One will always wonder why a lad as popular with the birds as MH, would resort to an 'exotic' masturbation technique.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wow, pretty COLD stuff there Nibble. That event made Trixiebel FuFu Angioplasty Splungfeather Cherub Biscuitbarrel a motherless child ???

Hactually, I did happen to work with Michael Hutchence and the rest of the band, on their last album. All seemed to me to be splended sorts of chaps, were pleasant to work with, and cared about the people working with them.
Diamond geezers, INXS, I can confirm that.

One will always wonder why a lad as popular with the birds as MH, would resort to an 'exotic' masturbation technique.

Is it best to have no parents or two Junkie losers as parents? I don't know.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I saw INXS on the Kick tour at Wembley Arena in '88 - about 5 rows from the front. Superb stuff - well worth bunking the day off school for.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Surely the biggest issue - the only MH issue worth pondering - is why he dumped this:

1131440919.36819.jpg

For this:

paulayatesDM0909_468x571.jpg

:thud: x million

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is the top one Helen Christensen? I think she looks like a bloke. At least Paula has a slutty appeal s'pose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here