Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sack Roberto De Zerbi

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Just to be pedantic - that was our highest goal difference win. We scored five against Leicester, so that's our highest 'goal scoring' win.
Yes but that was under Potter - the thread refers to RDZ 🙂

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Excellent post Swansman. You are completely correct. The assistant should keep his place in charge for next game.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Graham Potter & Roberto De Zerbi did a lot of fine things for Brighton.

Andrea Maldera however... 100% win rate, 4 goals scored, 70% possession. Clearly the bloke needs to remain in charge. I suggest BOOING De Zerbi if he returns to the dugout against Crystal Palace.
What a guy.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I’d be interested to know if a different poster had started this thread whether some of the bad comments would’ve been posted? I guess we will never know eh.
Yeah, probably an over reaction from me and you’re right- it did rankle with me more than it would have done if posted by a Brighton fan and not an obsessive Potterphile who’s repeatedly downplayed our achievements under RDZ.

No harm done - just pushed my buttons that’s all.

We all have different senses of humour I suppose - me cheering Sanchez catching a ball a few weeks ago was met with utter condemnation by some folk on here but I though it was funny 🤷🏻‍♂️

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
De Zerbi was SLACKING today, made his staff do all the hard work whilst he had his FEET UP in the stands, not a good example to set to anyone and he has to be BINNED

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I jokingly said this to the Bobkin Jnrs at 3-0 up.

Never in a million years would I start a thread about it - even as a joke 🤦‍♂️

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
De Zerbi was SLACKING today, made his staff do all the hard work whilst he had his FEET UP in the stands, not a good example to set to anyone and he has to be BINNED
Not only his feet up - but busy chatting to his mates on the phone much of the time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
‘chicken korma, basmati rice, keema nan and an onion bhaji‘

883738E3-973A-47F7-8C66-B0BDBDA3C3BD.jpeg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
‘chicken korma, basmati rice, keema nan and an onion bhaji‘

View attachment 157900

De Zerbi' does not regard Korma as a curry and I reject this idea entirely. Please amend your post.

At the very least he would enjoy a chicken Tikka.

Potter on the other hand would not handle a korma and would opt for a butter chicken at the kids table.

I am sure that @Swansman has some stats to refute this notion 🤣

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here