Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sacha Boey

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's just changed agent to the same one as Dunk, Gilmour, Sanchez and Lallana plus a few of our youngsters like Offiah, also Simon Adringa.
And also same agent as Kieran Tierney and Rob Holding. The agency CAA Stellar have players from every club, i.e. Grealish, Pope. I wouldn't read much into that.

That said, he's chamged agent so clearly looking for a new deal. If Arsenal got him I wouldn't be upset if Tomiyasu came to us.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
And also same agent as Kieran Tierney and Rob Holding. The agency CAA Stellar have players from every club, i.e. Grealish, Pope. I wouldn't read much into that.

That said, he's chamged agent so clearly looking for a new deal. If Arsenal got him I wouldn't be upset if Tomiyasu came to us.
My take is that the CAA Stellar change is due to him wanting to come to the Premier League.

Sporting achieved great success by signing ex-Wolves U21 winger, Pedro Gonçalves. Their €6.5m investment looking likes yielding a €40m+ profit this summer as they look to sell him. I’m guessing the thought of grabbing Angers FCO’s raw but promising top scorer from last season (and now ours player again) could be very attractive to Sporting as twitter has speculated. A px deal with Boey might get this over the line as I’d be surprised if we were to spend over €20m on this lad. €15m plus Sima, that could work.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Been trying to watch and learn as much about this guy as possible and I get the impression he is the real deal with a huge ceiling. Would offer us something totally different on the right. Hopefully there's some truth in this and hopefully Arsenal sign the Spaniard.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I guess it depends on how confident he is of displacing Ben White, presuming game time is a top priority for him.
I think he will find that difficult, Ben White has made great strides at Arsenal and is very highly thought of by both club and fans.

Although he is obviously a centre back by trade, and if Saliba refuses to sign a new contract perhaps they will rejig and he will end up playing in the middle again.

Who knows..

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
My take is that the CAA Stellar change is due to him wanting to come to the Premier League.

Sporting achieved great success by signing ex-Wolves U21 winger, Pedro Gonçalves. Their €6.5m investment looking likes yielding a €40m+ profit this summer as they look to sell him. I’m guessing the thought of grabbing Angers FCO’s raw but promising top scorer from last season (and now ours player again) could be very attractive to Sporting as twitter has speculated. A px deal with Boey might get this over the line as I’d be surprised if we were to spend over €20m on this lad. €15m plus Sima, that could work.

Only problem with that is Boey plays for Galatasaray, not Sporting

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The showreel confirms he is predomonantly right footed, but not afraid to pass or tackle with his left foot. The option of a right back, who could also cover at left back, sounds like a good idea to me.
Yup. Left back is starting to look better covered with Milner (50+ EPL games at left back) in the squad now too.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
The showreel confirms he is predomonantly right footed, but not afraid to pass or tackle with his left foot. The option of a right back, who could also cover at left back, sounds like a good idea to me.
As well as Milner who can cover off LB. I think with Boey and Bart, we are then just a LCB away from completing our defensive part of the squad.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
As well as Milner who can cover off LB. I think with Boey and Bart, we are then just a LCB away from completing our defensive part of the squad.
My money is on the Brazilian youngster. Club wants €15 million. Seems like our kind of waters.
He, Bart, Boehly and maybe a destroyer in CM and our work is done without really blowing the bank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here