Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sabotage

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Come on its not right to focus on the light show just after they achieved a fabulous result at League 1 Bolton in the FA Cup by getting a draw. Therefore in honour of this wonderful achievement the light show should be twice as long before the replay

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
STOP PRESS: Worthless online poll conducted by tinpot paper on behalf of tinpot club to get feedback on tinpot light show has been HACKED by HACKERS from RIVAL CLUB trying to SABOTAGE PRE-MATCH PRETTY FLASHY LIGHTS!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Christ, that NotGuiltyLee in the comments doesn't even know which division they're (temporarily) in.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
We must form a daisy chain around our glorious leader bozza,he must be protected at all costs!:moo:

No need to worry. The mods have this in hand.....

Daisychain.jpg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
One of the news linked to this is the 'Arse's upcoming SENSATIONAL signing. Is that Jeffrey bloody Schlupp for £12m?! :ffsparr:ffsparr:ffsparr:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Amusingly I looked at the Leicester forum yesterday (where they were talking about the Knockaert article) and a few were saying that Knockaert is a better player than Schlupp and they wished he was still there. So, on that basis, they are paying £12 million for someone that some Leicester fans rate less highly than Knockart (who we paid £2 million). Good to see Palace are spending sensibly as usual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here