Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] S**t players. S**t manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2719

#potterout. He has to go, we are passengers in this league and we will go down.

Have you seen the shots stats in the last 3 matches?

Is Potter really rubbish or perhaps players up top are not quite up to being good finishers, and they may neither by.

Can you spot our premier league striker that is consistent goal wise?

We don't have one everyone in football knows this.

Palace supporters like yourself probably would not spot that though.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Good manager, a lot of good players. We've probably been the worse team in a game on a handful of occasions this season. Some really bad luck, really bad decisions (freekick today needs investigating and Mason needs dropping. PGMOL trying to patch it up, but it was in before the 2nd whistle so it's a shocking piece of officiating), really bad pens / finishing. That's the season.

That said, I expected us to go down before our "record breaking run". People get carried away. A few wins vs teams in crisis (like we usually do) and people are talking about europa league. Pathetic. Some fans are babies. We couldn't beat Fulham, WBA, Burnley, Palace. Those results should be more revealing than the win vs a bereaved Klopp without defenders and JM's Spurs.

Embrace relegation, don't fight it. See it as salvation. Hopefully football will be more fun then as well. Until that time try and enjoy the humour in it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've had enough of these bottling, thieving, weak excuses for Premier league football players and our Swedish pub team clueless manager.

If there were fans in the Amex they'd be getting a crescendo of thirty thousand angry booo's, but luckily for them there isn't or Potter would be gone by now.

There's only one option, i call on anybody who sees an Albion player in public this week to speak up and tell them how s**t they are. Hopefully then they will start to realise we have had enough of this turgid crap.

I won't be putting another penny into this club until that clueless teeth sucking yes man is back doing swan lake in the Scandinavian mountains.

Did this need another thread ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Everyone from the idiot who decided to found this club in 1901 to newborn kiddos in Brighton named Lewis are a particular kind of golden shite that can neither be thrown in the garbage or exchanged for anything else. The entire Brighton universe is a parallel schizophrenic world where everything is beautiful and horrible at the same time. ****ing GP, it would have been a lot easier if he went to ****ing Shrewsbury where everything is always shit or some Manchester club where everything is always great and leave you in your persistent rollercoaster of misery and hope.

That made me chuckle, because it’s true...

Things are never simple here in Brighton, we reach the promised land, struggle to find our feet, topple the champions one week, get flawed by two sucker punches the next, that dream that everything had clicked and we had finally arrived with bang was gone, back to reality we are still punching above our weight just being in this god forsaken promised land....

Please understand we love a meltdown, it’s called passion.

It’s actually no different from any other club, we’re no worse or better, frustration is the name of the game, we can all see the plan, the possession.... the finish is yet to come...

So near yet so far.....

Frustration

Have a good evening Swansman and everyone else....

Onwards and Downwards or Upwards....

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Blimey - get a grip. It's only a game for god's sake. We all want to see us win and matches like today's are highly frustrating, but there are far more important things in life to worry about.

If you don't think so then you need to get a life.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
i call on anybody who sees an Albion player in public this week to speak up and tell them how s**t they are.

How about you go first and see how it goes?

Just be sure to let us know what the Wi-Fi is like in the Royal Sussex.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I've had enough of these bottling, thieving, weak excuses for Premier league football players and our Swedish pub team clueless manager.

If there were fans in the Amex they'd be getting a crescendo of thirty thousand angry booo's, but luckily for them there isn't or Potter would be gone by now.

There's only one option, i call on anybody who sees an Albion player in public this week to speak up and tell them how s**t they are. Hopefully then they will start to realise we have had enough of this turgid crap.

I won't be putting another penny into this club until that clueless teeth sucking yes man is back doing swan lake in the Scandinavian mountains.

Oh I’m sure you’d tell the players to their face. Prick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We're all annoyed, but starting abusive threads isn't going to achieve anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here