Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Ryder Cup 2023

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Big calls for Donald for this afternoon.

How many of this morning's partnerships can he rest/break up?
I think he said yesterday that he was planning on using all 12 today, so the 4 sitting out this morning will def be featuring.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Very difficult to work today!

I did pick the right weekend for an overnighter 2 round package at East Sussex National though.
Playing round 1 Sunday am so hopefully there will be something to kill the time in the afternoon.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I am in awe of what Europe have just achieved there. They have executed their plan to perfection. Hopefully the crowd will be buoyed by the score and ramp up the decibel level. Nice quote on the BBC website: "Fleetwood Mac clinched the final win to ensure the Americans could not break the chain."

I'm sure Donald would settle for a 2-2 outcome in the fourballs, but USA are leading with some rusty big hitters not in the best of form and under immediate pressure to deliver.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Europe already 1 up in Match 1 of the fourballs. When are the USA going to show up?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This doesn't sit right with me. 4-0 in the morning, and we've won the first hole in the opening afternoon matches. We're hosts and should make our guests feel welcome.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Up in the first two four balls...have USA been ahead in any match?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here