Ryder Cup 2012

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It would be amazing if we could nick this from the yanks! there is a lot of work to do but sillier things have happened.

Poulter seems to have gone off the boil a bit which i personally didnt expect, i thought with todays stage he would walk it, that said he has a 4 footer to winthe hole....

GET IN THE HOLE!!! :lol:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
It would be amazing if we could nick this from the yanks! there is a lot of work to do but sillier things have happened.

Poulter seems to have gone off the boil a bit which i personally didnt expect, i thought with todays stage he would walk it, that said he has a 4 footer to winthe hole....

GET IN THE HOLE!!! :lol:
All square. Come on !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fantastic tart but early doors, needs to see these games converted to points then the Yanks will start creaking under the expectation

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Fantastic tart but early doors, needs to see these games converted to points then the Yanks will start creaking under the expectation

You can't beat a fantastic tart.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Bugger, I must of missed her

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Fantastic tart ttiwwp[1].gif

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When is a tart a start FFS ! Yanks look very edgy and first blood about to ours any hole now

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
When is a tart a start FFS ! Yanks look very edgy and first blood about to ours any hole now

Our tarts have blood in their hole?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bubba performing a golfing miracle

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Luke Donald, first blood to Europe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports