Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryder Cup 2012

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Really hope Keegan Bradley losses, This cock needs to be brought down a peg or two. His left eye on putting and stepping back and forth 109 times before he plays a shot.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Bubba missed his putt, is this the turning point~? Surely there luck will run out :)

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We've started about as well as can be expected.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Great listening to Jack Niklaus commenting. Interesting that he thinks it's wrong how the captain has set up the course. Making the rough no hazard.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bradley dosnt seem so cocky today now he is behind......hope it continues that way.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Great listening to Jack Niklaus commenting. Interesting that he thinks it's wrong how the captain has set up the course. Making the rough no hazard.

Quite right too Slick, but how brown is Monty's nose, he is so far up Jacks arse

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have never forgiven the loudmouth yanks for ruining our quiet romantic holiday at Sandals Negril, by day 3 the Europeans were all at one end of the beach and the Americans at the other.
And what with the daily excursion down the beach from the Americans next door at Hedonism it was more like spring break at Miami beach, they just did not get what Sandals is about.
Anyway, great start, come on Europe.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Butch Harmon has to be the most unbiased Yank in the world..fair play to him

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Quite right too Slick, but how brown is Monty's nose, he is so far up Jacks arse

Quite Brown HG. I expect monty made almost as much as the Golden Bear, without winning a major.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
oh my god, it's like a see saw. Unbilieveble. All yanks on the first 2 days and now we're kicking arse, Hope I'm not speaking to soon :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here