Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
8 holes played, the cheats have won 7.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A fairly disgusting performance from Europe in the fourballs. Lawrie and Hanson must be one of the weakest pairings in Ryder Cup history.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
We'll be lucky to get out of this session 6-3 behind. The good thing about the Ryder Cup is that the momentum usually sways from 1 side to the other over the course of the tournament.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
We arn't playing great tonight, but credit to the septics, they are playing out of their skins, and sinking every put they look at. Gits

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Yanks have been awesome this afternoon but we've let them walk all over us with piss poor golf. Colsaerts is the only European who will be pleased with his performance, the rest have been pants.

Olly needs to give them a kick up the arse overnight. Think he made a mistake dropping Poulter as Westwood played like a numptie this morning and even worse this afternoon but Colsearts has carried him round.

My pairings for Tomorrow AM would be
Poulter and Rose, McIlroy and McDowell, Donald and Garcia, Colesarts and Lawrie.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yanks have been awesome this afternoon but we've let them walk all over us with piss poor golf. Colsaerts is the only European who will be pleased with his performance, the rest have been pants.

Olly needs to give them a kick up the arse overnight. Think he made a mistake dropping Poulter as Westwood played like a numptie this morning and even worse this afternoon but Colsearts has carried him round.

My pairings for Tomorrow AM would be
Poulter and Rose, McIlroy and McDowell, Donald and Garcia, Colesarts and Lawrie.

We oddly look beaten. The pairings are not playing/complementing each other. We appear to be playing percentage shots as opposed to the Yanks who are going for it. Monty commentating is not a happy chappy. He, I believe, is basically saying the same as me, if you don't take a chance you will not win.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Been watching this since the days when Britain used to get a regular trouncing and I have to say today has been a piss poor effort by the Europeans. They are much better than this and let us hope tomorrow they get their act together. Not sure about Olazabal and his pairings here.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
bjorn and lawrie was a poor pairing... leaving out poulter, garcia donald ??? kaymer and westwood have been piss poor

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shit afternoon, but on the positive side, not only did tiger lose both his matches, he went to celebrate the final put of the day, thinking he'd earnt a half, only for it to drift by the hole. Every cloud.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shit afternoon, but on the positive side, not only did tiger lose both his matches, he went to celebrate the final put of the day, thinking he'd earnt a half, only for it to drift by the hole. Every cloud.

That was about the only good bit. I detest the arrogance of the man so any time he fails it makes me smile.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
That was about the only good bit. I detest the arrogance of the man so any time he fails it makes me smile.

100% agree... disgusting person... the program i heard about his LA lifestyle with 16/17 year old hookers... hate him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here