Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ryan on Dunk and Duffy - hmmmmm!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
We're not a top team! We're a lower Premier League team. Brighton fans are so precious sometimes. Can't see a problem with what Ryan has said at all. We're not honestly trying to kid ourselves that Dunk and Duffy wouldn't want to play for Arsenal or Liverpool or someone, are we? Of course that is their ambition. I bloody hope it is, anyway.

Ok calm down dear and it was only a question.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Like against West Ham, where our MIDFIELDER Kayal won the ball, ran down the line and laid it on a plate for Murray, for the winning goal?

Or against Newcastle, where MIDFIELDER Izquierdo shot from the edge of the box - his shot deflected in by MIDFIELDER Kayal, lurking six yards from goal?

Or against Wolves, where MIDFIELDER Alireza, created the chance for Bruno, that led to the winning goal?

Or are we talking about different midfielders?

yes mate ......the same midfield that was over run for large parts of the game .....i'm hoping somethings going to click and someones going to get a pasting , even the manager has said they are not playing their best football .

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Just keep thinking when are we actually going to consider ourselves a top team, when we are in the top 6, or never??

As fans most of us will rate our club higher in terms of prestige than the wider footballing world does. Same for all fans outside those few clubs with genuine history of maintaining a presence at the top end of the top flight and winning silverware for decades. Leicester have won the PL, does anyone outside Leicester refer to them as a 'top club'? Nope. We've done nothing to deserve that title, so I don't see why people get bent out of shape by such comments, it's just a statement of fact.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
As fans most of us will rate our club higher in terms of prestige than the wider footballing world does. Same for all fans outside those few clubs with genuine history of maintaining a presence at the top end of the top flight and winning silverware for decades. Leicester have won the PL, does anyone outside Leicester refer to them as a 'top club'? Nope. We've done nothing to deserve that title, so I don't see why people get bent out of shape by such comments, it's just a statement of fact.

Fair enough and as I said in the other part of my post, which you haven't quoted, Glenn was actually saying the same, so I was just raising the question.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Fair enough and as I said in the other part of my post, which you haven't quoted, Glenn was actually saying the same, so I was just raising the question.

And it's a fair question, and my post was meant to be a general response and not aimed at you personally, apologies if it didn't come across that way.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
And it's a fair question, and my post was meant to be a general response and not aimed at you personally, apologies if it didn't come across that way.

No it didn't but I am rose tinted as far as the Albion are concerned so you were right to say :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here