Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ryan longman

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Looks like he’s signed another deal today.

Big Championship loan for him now?

Hope so.

This could be a critical year for him. Does well at Championship and we’ve suddenly got a very interesting player indeed. Would like to see him go to a club chasing promotion.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Big fella, deep voice. Looked talented on the few clips I've seen of him. Seems he's got the right idea of going out on loan as part of his progression as a professional footballer rather than anything else. Cannot beat that experience of playing in proper league games vs the training field.

Can see how much BWs progression means to the yoof coming up the ranks and that he's now in the England squad is just the cherry on top.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Big fella, deep voice. Looked talented on the few clips I've seen of him. Seems he's got the right idea of going out on loan as part of his progression as a professional footballer rather than anything else. Cannot beat that experience of playing in proper league games vs the training field.

Can see how much BWs progression means to the yoof coming up the ranks and that he's now in the England squad is just the cherry on top.

In lots of ways BWs legacy could be just as helpful off the pitch, validating the clubs loan system for future prospects.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
In lots of ways BWs legacy could be just as helpful off the pitch, validating the clubs loan system for future prospects.

Most definitely. It’s a classic win-win.

Other clubs down the system will gladly take on our young talent hoping to get “the next Ben White”.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Has he had his 2 jabs yet?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
This looks an excellent move for Ryan. Hull will provide Longman with a real chance to prove himself. Great news

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here