Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Harley

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
That's the way to deal with lazy good for nothing *****, when's Agustien's termination coming?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
People give him a hard time, but it's not like he sat on his arse and didn't want to play.

From what I've seen/read he stood out at Exeter, other teams then gave him a chance. He just wasn't good enough. You can't blame him for taking the opportunity.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
People give him a hard time, but it's not like he sat on his arse and didn't want to play..

He certainly did not appear to want to play whenever he got on the pitch, surely no one could perform as badly as he did if they genuinely wanted to play.

must get my vote as the worst/laziest player to ever wear a Brighton shirt.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
He certainly did not appear to want to play whenever he got on the pitch, surely no one could perform as badly as he did if they genuinely wanted to play.

I'm not saying he was a great player, just not good enough and too slow (to play in the Championship).

Seeing as he didn't sign a pro contract until he was 21/22, and has made over a 130 appearances for Exeter, I don't get how he was lazy.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Harley. If you are going to pay someone to sit on their arse and do nothing then it might as well be the cheapest.
Agreed! Plus he was genuinely good for the first 12 minutes or so against Burnley a few years back, which I think is about 11 more than Kemy's achieved.

Come now, there have been far far worse. I'd probably have to put Kemy ahead of Harley but he is right up there in the laziest stakes...

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I'm not saying he was a great player, just not good enough and too slow (to play in the Championship).

Seeing as he didn't sign a pro contract until he was 21/22, and has made over a 130 appearances for Exeter, I don't get how he was lazy.

He was lazy in in respect of not trying to tackle, run too fast, help out his team mates, or pretty well any other task that involved putting some effort in, in my opinion anyhow ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here